98 DAY CHALLENGE

Hi GotTheT and welcome.. good luck with your cd journey :)

Hi all... im not doing so good :(
I start off good everyday this week but by the end of the day.. ive eaten :mad: :whoopass:

I have had alot going on at home this week alot of upset.. i feel really worn out and very low.

But eating just makes me feel worse.. why do we do it lol!

But im determined to keep at it....

Tomorrow is a new day got my weigh in next thursday and really want a loss :sigh:

Well done all of you.. you are all doing so well... im gonna join ya all :D

Hi Donnamarie

This is a well travelled road for me. I lost 30lbs at the beginning of last yr and in the last 16 months have put 24 back on.

I'm with you that the evenings are the worst. I try to distract myself by having a bath, doing my nails and if all else fails I just go to bed early. No calories in dreaming about food!

Have you got the dress yet? Stick a picture of your dream dress on the goody cupboard. You've got such an important goal but just need to keep that motivation going.

Hi Sapphire :)

I hope you managed to get through last night without eating anything else ;) Your doing well considering your health isn't 100% right now ((hugs))

I needed to point out that it wasn't a CDC that mentioned it was ok to eat meat and cheese while doing Cambridge s/s just incase others here thought otherwise!

Good luck today ;)

Hey Lisa!!! :)

Wow! We are about the same :) When is your weigh day? I'll be weighing again on Monday... We're both on the edge of a size 14 aswell :) FAB!! We can do it! I know what you mean about sucking that belly in,lol! Sometimes i actually wonder if i've remembered to put my knickers on,LMAO!

size 15, yeah,lol,that would be great right now :)

Good luck on day 4 for you :)

GotTheTShirt :) good luck today with your day 4 :) I actually thought it was Lisa that was on day 4,lol! I wonder if she'll pick up on what i've said? lol! (sorry Lisa!) x x

Donna,

From what you've said about things at home, i just wanted to send you some (((BIG hugs))) I'll be thinking of you today x x x

Come on Donnamarie-we are all on a roll!-join in! This is the longest continuous post I have ever done, but its lovely making friends and looking at our struggles. BUt even with our blips we should all be losing slowly!. Feathers, to carry on the knicker theme--I think I put on a thong once and lost it! Well I couldn't see it anyway.
Day 3 for me-I have been weighing everyday and I'm feeling good. Usually day 3 I lose it but I am motivated at moment!!!

morning peeps, meant to put my starting weight 1st time on here duuhh lol i weighed in at 11st 5lbs......well its 11-11am and im just out my bed lol im loaded with flu at the moment, gr8 time to do cambridge eh?? lol anyway had a crap night last when went to bed as i kept having coughing fits so god knows what time i actually managed to fall asleep hence the late wake up lol, ended up before bed last night having 2 slice of cooked ham and a slice of cheese to take the edge of my crazy hunger pang, didnt work so went to bed only to not be able to sleep pmsl!!!!

im waiting for my tetra to defrost a little as i fancy ice cream for b/fast lol, having my first pint of water also

GotTheT-shirt gl hun im now on day 3 and doing not too bad lol i think, wish you all the best:p

Just caught up on the latest posts and feeling really movtivated for day 4.:)

:welcome: Newbies

Evening all!

Im back on day 2! lol !

Lisa , Feathers, Sapphire ... (god hope I haven't forgotten anyone) you are doing fab so keep it up!

xx

Not a brilliant night. I have just ate a pear with some toffee sauce on it-was desperate for something sweet. Hope I havn't done too much damage. Its ten to nine, maybe I should call it a night. Dieting makes such shorter days! Have sons home for weekend to celebrate one of their birthdays. I will really have to focus!

Hi all :(

FAILED!!!! I had a sandwich with chooped pork last night and this morning i've had a slimfast!

AND, lol, i've just recieved a letter from my WW leader offering help and support as i haven't been for 2wks! I'm actually hoping to go this Tuesday coming before i go down to London on Friday..

Sapphire - your doing great!! Good luck with your first day of complete s/s ;)

Lisa - your so right! I never really thought about it like that before - days ARE shorter when we're dieting :( I hope you manage to get back on track today :)

Jools - good luck with day 3 :)

Donna - thinking of you :)

Just got home-need to do school reports but posting is more fun. Good ss day today-my pear and toffee sauce yesterday didn't get me off track thank goodness. Is Friday night, beginning of weekend-I hope it is ok!! Good luck everyone

Back