99 days on the diet....

angie-bum

Gold Member
and I have lost 1 pound under 3 and a half stone. Just want to say thanks to everyone on minimins that have given me support, I could never have come this far without coming on here twice a day! I was busting out of size 20's in August and today I got into a pair of size 16's.
So happy, I wont be quite to goal by Christmas, but I will be very close. This diet is brilliant.

A huge well done, you should be darn proud of yourself and wonderful achievement!

xx

absolutely fabulous hun xx what a reward for your ongoing dedication - you are doing great

well done xx

Thankyou Porgeous, it was yours and blondelogic's photos that convinced me I could lose weight too, when I had given up ever doing so.

And Slaterslady, blimey 78 lbs lost whoooooo! you are also looking fab bloody well done

=)

Wow well done ladies - You are an inspiration to us all!!!

oh shucks! well by 100th day I had lost 1 more pound so officially had lost 3 and a half stone exactly! then today I managed to get a ring off my finger that I havent been able to get off for 8 years, I am so happy. Have been looking at some of my fat pictures from the last few years in preparation to put in my album, and I cant believe how big I was. I love this diet, it has given me back my figure. Unfortunately my fat was also keeping me wrinkle-free, but no longer! will have to invest in wrinkle cream now =)

Wow well done!!! I cannot wait to get in pair of 16s!! I'm in 22 at the moment:( 100 days and 3 and a half stone! good on ya girl x

fantastic well done hunni.xxx

You can do it too Sammy! just keep at it, it really does fly by, once you get into the swing of things. I can't believe how different I looked back in August, I also for the life of me not know why I didnt do this years ago. Keep at it guys and gals, we can all lose weight doing this diet. And thank goodness for minimins for always being there

Back