9lbs lost after 2 weeks

Pilot

Hi all,

Just wanted to share my story, possibly bed time reading material as it may bore you LOL.

Did the Slimming World diet a few years ago, then moved to Weight Watchers, now back on Slimming World after hearing about the Extra Easy Plan.

Anyways, it seems to be working, I've lost 9lbs in total, 2 weeks in.

I've completely changed my diet from take aways every single night to eating lots of fruit and vegetables every day, with lean meat and a variety of Pasta and Rice.

I have semi-skimmed milk and 2 weetabix's for my breakfeast (Healthy Extra A+B). I'll add some super speed fruits in there too (Strawberries, Blueberries, Blackberries, Rasberries).

I make a large amount of Pasta and my home made pasta sauce (fry light, 2 tins of chopped tomato, 4 level tbsp tomato puree, mince meat, 2 oxo cubes, onions, mushrooms, peppers, garden peas (super speed food!) with mild chilli powder and lazy chillis to make it nice and hot :D)

I then refrigerate/freeze and have it for my dinner in work throughout the week

In the evenings, I will grill some bacon, fry some mushrooms and nuke some baked beans.

For those sceptical about Extra-Easy, it really does work.

I also walk my dog for half an hour each night and I bought myself a bike yesterday, so will be out and about a lot more.

Just wanted to share and try and encourage others. :D

Pilot

Last edited:
Great post, well done you xx

What a fantastic start to your journey! Long may it continue!
x

What a brilliant loss in 2 weeks, congratulations!!

You sound really motivated and positive which is really nice to hear! I also follow EE and although my losses are not quite as impressive i too am really enjoying it and most days dont feel like im on a plan at all!!

xxxx

well done i havent tried ee yet x

Huge congratulations to you, well done! Thats fantastic loss!

I have always followed Red plan and since weigh in last Wednesday I am being brave and trying Extra Easy. Your post has really made me feel positive about the plan as I've been really skeptical about the combination of free foods and ensuring 1/3 of superfree foods! But I have found myself pleasantly full and less inclined to syn! Thanks for the inspiration!!

Good to hear more positve weigh loss with EE, I to follow this plan and it really works for me too!!

Back