9st 3lbs lost and at target. WooHoo!

Help please!

I love this area of the forum and am absolutely amazed at some of the transformations posted here. Everyone is so inspirational and I've been wondering for a while whether I should post my own pictures up. I haven't until now as I really didn't think that I looked that different. After all, I'm still obese and no where near target! That said, I saw a photo taken yesterday and compared it to one taken at a wedding last summer and can definitely see a difference.
The first picture was July last year and I put on about a stone after that before joining SW in September. I think I must have been just over 20stone (I was 21st 2lb when I joined). The second was taken yesterday at 15st 2lbs.

In case you're wondering, I'm holding a cupcake with a mouth made of icing!
View attachment 50874View attachment 50875

Hi, I love your pics. I have a question, I'm really big, 18 st and my calves are the biggest I've seen in the world. Will they ever go back to normal once I lose weight? Last year I've lost 4 st and but nothing on my calves, that put me soo down that I put more weight back on. Did you got your normal calf size back? Thanks

My calves have definitely shrunk- all my Evans boots are now flapping around my legs so I need to sell them on eBay and get some new ones!

I have updated my first post with a new picture with now a 7stone 9lbs loss.

Hi, I love your pics. I have a question, I'm really big, 18 st and my calves are the biggest I've seen in the world. Will they ever go back to normal once I lose weight? Last year I've lost 4 st and but nothing on my calves, that put me soo down that I put more weight back on. Did you got your normal calf size back? Thanks

Your calves will go back, i dont think people tend to get lose horrible skin there. Weight loss can be weird, we often have huge amounts of fat packed into areas of our body that are hidden (visceral fat0. I have lost stones, and not noticed a difference, but every now and then, i'll lose a few pounds and i can see where it has come from.

I have found lose skin at the top of my thighs, but everything lower is pretty tort as it should be, even after seven 1/2 stone weight loss.

You look a different woman!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow! You look great! xx

Wow - awesome, and in a really good amount of time too. I am just starting my journey and am finding these pages really inspirational.

Thank you all! I know what you mean Mrs W, I can spend ages looking at these threads. When I first started on SW and minimins I would see how amazing people look and just what a difference they had achieved and it really made me believe that I could do it too.

You look amazing! I certainly see the difference but you were beautiful in your before pics too. Enjoy your new fab shape. I love the cupcake!

You look fabulous - the difference from that first picture is incredible! I'm just over half way through my journey so pictures like yours inspire the hell out of me xxx

OMG! What a difference. Well done x

Thank you all, you've said some lovely things.

I do have an updated photo; this was taken yesterday at 8 stone 11lbs lost. (though given what I ate during the day, i'm expecting a gain at wi tomorrow!) I was stunned when I saw it as this certainly isn't how I think I look in my head. Almost at target now though, hopefully I'll be there soon!
xmas 2012.jpg

Last edited:
Back