9st 3lbs lost and at target. WooHoo!

Woooooooweeeeeeee what a transformation you look fabulous :D

Wow, inspirational yes! Well done :)

One word - WOW!

Such a difference, you look amazing! Congrats x

thank you. I am finding it hard to motive myself at the moment, what with christmas I have been up and down and on and off plan like a yoyo. I really do want to get to target soon, even if just to save paying the weekly fees at group! I seem to have my mojo back since last wi, so hopefully I can keep hold of that until I shift the last 8lbs and then post a proper "at target" photo.

thank you. I am finding it hard to motive myself at the moment, what with christmas I have been up and down and on and off plan like a yoyo. I really do want to get to target soon, even if just to save paying the weekly fees at group! I seem to have my mojo back since last wi, so hopefully I can keep hold of that until I shift the last 8lbs and then post a proper "at target" photo.

Can't wait for your target photo :D

Wow well done! I have the same amount of weight to loose as you have lost!
Any tips/advice would be great as already on my second week stress as caused me to go off plan ;( X congrats you look amazing and so so happy x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Looking Amazing, I'm soooooooo impressed, can't wait till I'm at a stage were I can see that sort of change, You look Fab!!

Back