9st 3lbs lost and at target. WooHoo!

Your amazing well done, thanks for sharing your journey, brilliant keep going too. :)

Wow, what an amazing achievement.

Thanks everyone. I am so close to target now, i cannot wait to get there! I am thrilled to be fitting into size 14s when I started as a size 26. When I started SW I never really honestly believed I could do it; I loved looking at other people's transformations and whilst I knew losing weight would be possible, I never really thought I would be so successful, iykwim. And yet here I am, over 9stone lighter! SW truly is amazing.

Re: Updated - 8st 11lbs now lost!

Wow, that xmas photo! You look so wonderfully slim and happy :) cant wait to throw my Evan's boots away, I cant imagine ever being slim but threads like this give me hope! X

Thank you. I am hoping to reach target this week as i was 2lbs away last weigh in and am being super focussed and on plan. Fingers crossed!

Supergirl1980 - Wow, you are such an inspiration. I am so happy for you, you must feel amazing. you did look beautiful in your first pic but even more so now and probably feel a whole lot better!! You are particulary an inspiration to me as I'm assuming we're born the same year (1980?) and I have started at virtually the same weight/height as you. Can I ask you a question please? Did you ever have any weeks where you were good and didn't lose much or gained? I'm week 4 and have lost 4lb, 4lb, 3.5lb then 0.5lbso 12lb altogether. I'm feeling disappointed with the half as I've been good. Did you ever have weeks like this, particularly at the beginning?! I thought it should be falling off me to start with!! Your experience would be much appreciated, thank you xxxxx

Supergirl1980 - Wow, you are such an inspiration. I am so happy for you, you must feel amazing. you did look beautiful in your first pic but even more so now and probably feel a whole lot better!! You are particulary an inspiration to me as I'm assuming we're born the same year (1980?) and I have started at virtually the same weight/height as you. Can I ask you a question please? Did you ever have any weeks where you were good and didn't lose much or gained? I'm week 4 and have lost 4lb, 4lb, 3.5lb then 0.5lbso 12lb altogether. I'm feeling disappointed with the half as I've been good. Did you ever have weeks like this, particularly at the beginning?! I thought it should be falling off me to start with!! Your experience would be much appreciated, thank you xxxxx

Yep, I was born in 1980 so have now reached the grand old age of 33. I have no idea how I got so old because in my head I am still 19!

There is no need to be disappointed with a 0.5lb loss - it is all going in the right direction. I would find that I tended to have a couple of really big losses then a much smaller one and I think this was down to hormones and fluid retention. After you have been doing the plan for a few months you might notice a pattern too. I know that there are people in my group who follow the plan religiously and always have a gain every 4 weeks, despite absolutely not deserving it. It is a good idea to think about your losses over a longer period of time, say monthly, if this is the case as it will stop you getting disheartened with a small loss or even a gain. You've done 12lbs in a month which is amazing!

I've done it! I got to target, (11st 13lbs, having lost 9stone 3lbs) and won our group's greatest loser this year. It's not the best photo of me and I really should get a cardi that fits instead of still wearing my size 20, but it's the most recent picture I have. I have put on another 'before' as well. Sometimes I cannot believe I have changes that much, I don't notice it until I see pictures side by side.
Julia's wedding.jpggreatest loser.jpg

You go girl... It feels so good doesnt it? To be not even remotely fat. For me it has been ever since i was about ten or eleven. The picture is unrecognisable by the way.

Back