9th Day

Dinkey

Hi,

9th day on CD. First week thought I was dying but lost 7.51b and felt great, also two inches off my bust and inch off my waist.
Even went out on the town and drank water (ugh).

This week terrible pain in my stomach, took senna made it worse, bought Fibre Sure similar to CD fibre but cheaper, still nothing happening!!!:confused:

Inspired to do this diet by my hairdresser who has lost over 6stone, we have both tried every diet on the planet and not succeded our goal weights. Also, have been warned by Dr to diet as stress and high bloodpressure.

Found that my taste buds have changed, usually my favourite food is sweet stuff, finding the shakes too sweet, porridge is tasty but again very sweet. Managing on porrage for brekki, soup lunch, soup dinner, favourite brocolli and cheese, mushroom and chicken.

2nd weigh in on Monday, don't feel I have lost much this week but pleased that I have not cheated yet! However, looking forward to trying the bars next week.

Breath, very very bad, dare not speak to anyone, starting new teaching position next week, poor students!

Great forum, hopefully this will keep my willpower up?:)

Hi Dinkey, this diet IS hard, but then we are trying to undo possibly years of abuse to our bodies whilst we have banged on the weight. My tatses have changed too, but when I taste a meal I dislike, I decide that Ok it doens't taste good but it is doing me good!
I kept thinking back to the last time I tried a dress on in the changing rooms, the dress was stunning, it was the right size but I looked like a bag of sh1t, none of the diet packs on cambridge could make me feel as bad as I felt that day.
Try to look more at the positives! Breath can be freshened, packs take only minutes to 'eat' if you don't like the taste but you will lose weight just like your friend if you stick to it.
half a stone in your first week is a great loss, I am kicking myself for giving up this diet last time, I would have been slim for over a year had I kept it up...
This is a great forum, the people here keep me sane sometimes, you CAN and WILL do it this time....
Good luck for another good week, I am on week two as well!

xx

Hi Dinkey

Well done on finding the diet.
For the new job don;t forget to take one of those fresh breath sprays. Also take with you toothbrush and toothpaste - no problem with brushing your teet a few times a day as long as you don;t eat the toothpaste. lol
Drink loads of water!
As for the stomach. Add the fibresure to the water you are drinking and/or to the sahkes. I also bough psyllium husks from healthspan online and then added one desertspoon to half a shake in the morning to make a sort of porridge. If you have it more often it bungs you up. Had two bad toilet episodes on the diet - been on it now for nearly five months. Prevention is definitely better.!

Good luck.

Thanks for all the advice.

I have since taken my 'shoes off' as the saying goes.:)

Saturday night in, can't drink, can't eat seemed pointless going out!:mad:

Oh, well got through another day:rolleyes:

Hi Dinky I'm on day 3 and finding it relatively easy although I am on 790. I'm thinking os SS or today SS+. However I have had a tiny amount of milk in one coffee.

Bren
XX

Just returned from shopping, thirsty and shared a can of zero coke with hubby, think it will be ok:confused:

Getting weighed tommorow so all fingers and toes x:eek:

good luck tomorrow at WI hun.xx

Back