9th Weigh in and confession

Fisherman

Silver Member
Hi
another 5lb pound to go thnaks camdbridge and confession time swapped to Atkins this morning. i am Eternaly glad to Cambridge for whats its done to me but a change in circumstances and me getting back into my weigh lifting means Cambridge just does not fit into my new lifestyle. I hope you all wont mind if i still haunt the cambrdige forums and offer what advice i can and still think cambrdige is a great diet. so good luck all

Hi , another 5 wow , you've done great , fisherman , you can post anywhere hehe
And good luck with atkins which atkins the new one ?

yep as new one seems to be much easier to follow and allows me caffine :)

:clap: Another great loss there Fisherman, you must be thrilled with what you have achieved. You're definitely doing the right thing re Atkins as I can see weightlifting and Cambridge do not mix. Have you got any before and after pics the difference must be huge? Best of luck with the next step of your journey and don't be a stranger :p xx

congratulations.... and I confess... Ive thought about doing it before :)

good luck xx

Well done on your loss and best of luck with the Atkins diet. Keep us updated on how you're doing. :)

Well done and good luck with both Atkins and your weightlifting :)
The bods over on the Atkins forum here are great folks too - so you'll be in safe hands :D
Atkins will be my lifestyle choice, once I've got to goal. The new Atkins book (that I have) is easier to follow and I'm sure you'll have it sussed in no time.
Will look forward to seeing how it goes.

hi there, I did atkins (the old version) a few years ago and lost over 5 stone - it was great for me because I did a lot of exercise then - good luck

Well done and yes please do keep posting here, good luck with atkins :)

Just seen your pic wow wow wow what a difference you must be so happy :)

:eek: Oh my word look at that new pic of you. You look like a difference person and so much younger - you must feel amazing!

I'm glad your confession wasn't so bad in the end. When I saw the thread title I thought you'd had a major blowout and dropped off the diet.

I'd be interested to hear how you get on. I was planning on building some muscle after CD, so maybe Atkins might be something I could consider as well.

Well done hun, You`ve done amazingly!!!

I too have decided to go back to healthy eating and exercise like I was before as I am nearing my goal and want to do a lot more exercise than I can on 810/1000 plan.

Good luck on the Atkins diet, I`ll keep an eye out for your posts. We can be serial lurkers together ;)

Take care Xxxx

Back