_Stef_s Food Diary

_Stef_

Hi!

I've just started on my diet today after weighing myself this morning and not being very happy at all by the numbers that I saw.

I'm vegan so I may struggle to always get all my healthy extras. I could have soya cheese but I'm on a limited budget so I can't always afford it.
I do need to dig out my Slimming World book so I'm a little rusty on the healthy extra options at the moment so until I do I'll be sticking to free food.

Food Diary for 10th Feb
Woke up at 10.30am

1pm- Large Bowl pasta

6.30pm- Two slices brown bread (HEB)
Baked Beans

10pm- Rice and veg (cooked in fry light)

Midnight- Rice and veg (cooked in fry light)

Drinks- Sugar free pop

Bed at 12.30am

Last edited:
Food Diary for 11th Feb
Woke up at 8am

9am- 2 silced brown toast HEB
Baked beans

1pm- Rice and veg (cooked in Fry Light)

5pm- Cous cous and curry powder with mixed bean salad

7pm- Dairy free buttons 6.5 syns

8pm- Pasta, soya mince and veg (cooked in olive oil) HEB

Drinks- Sugar free limeade
1 pint lager 10 syns

Last edited:
I've had a naughty few days on my diet, I was out all day on Saturday and ended up having a take away last night.

I will start my food diary up again tomorrow because although I've done fairly well so far today my breakfast wasn't ideal and I'd rather not have to see it written on here.

Food Diary for 15th Feb
Woke up at 10.30am

11am- Cous cous and curry powder with mixed bean salad

5pm- 2 slices wholemeal bread HEB
Tomato

6.30pm- Mixed bean chilli and rice

11pm- Dairy free buttons 6.5 Syns

2am- 2 slices wholemeal bread HEB
Tomato

Drinks- Sugar free squash

Last edited:
Food Diary for 16th Feb
Woke up 11am

1.30pm- Cous cous and curry powder with mixed bean salad

7.30pm- Rice and veg

11pm- Dairy free buttons 6.5 syns

12.30am- 2 slices toast HEB
baked beans

Drinks- Sugar free squash

Last edited:
Food Diary for 17th Feb
Woke up at 11am

12.30pm- 2 slices toast HEB
Baked Beans

3.30pm- Pasta with tinned tomatos and veg

7pm- 2 slices bread HEB
Tomato

10.30pm- Cous cous with curry powder and mixed bean salad

Drinks- Plain water (ran out of squash! NOOO! :( )
Sugar free limeade

Last edited:
Gosh Stef, you've not had much today? Well done on your loss - you are on the way now

I tend to update my food diary post through out the day, I've actually just come along to add on the cous cous that I've just had. I do sometimes add on my supper the next day as well.

Thank you for the encouragement! I'm actually quite pleased with the 1lb this week because I didn't really get started properly until Monday. :)
Well done on your loss so far too!

Thank you too :)

But really, you don't seem to eat much. Unless it's great piles of pasta and couscous. I'm snacking on fruit all through the day, although very sadly I've found that bananas and grapes can be counter productive

I do have huge portions of food. I think what I eat at one meal could probably feed two people sometimes. :p I should really cut down on my portion sizes really.

I just realised that I need to update my food diary, I have it all written down but Haven't had chance to write it all up here yet. :)

Back