A bacon butty !!!

fillymum

synful soul
That is how it started..................a simple forbidden bacon sandwich.

I really, really wanted to be strong but all resolve disappeared when we went out tonight. What a brilliant, wonderful meal !!!
O h bother, 100% tomorrow,

This morning I felt so ill that I do not think I need any help sticking with 100%.

It has taught me a lesson and I now know that rich food and alcohol are out for me on a permanent basis so I suppose that is the positive that has come out of that.

What did you have Sue?
I fall foul of the indulgent meals from time to time and do suffer for it the next day, it doesn't stop me though!

Hope you feel better soon xxx

What did you have Sue?
I fall foul of the indulgent meals from time to time and do suffer for it the next day, it doesn't stop me though!

Hope you feel better soon xxx

We had a super meal. I started with chicken livers and bacon with a honey and balsamic vinegar dressing and then had con-fit of pork belly with caramelised red onions and finished with after eight mint cheese cake. I also drank half a bottle of red wine so I blew it big time.

I have gone straight back on plan though absolutely 100%.

You need a blow out now & again although you're feeling poor;y I'm sure you'll do it again at some stage X

mmmmmmmm porrrkkkk belllyyy lol
well done on your loss so far hun xx

I know I just love it especially crispy skinned......hmmmmmmmmmmm

Mmmmmm bacon sandwich, I'm having one of those today!

Your meal sounds absolutely delicious Sue. There are times (and I suspect that your evening would have been one of them for me) where I decide just to have what I want and not feel deprived (call it flexible syns or whatever). And having those evenings every now and again (as long as it is every now and again) is just SO worth it. You accept the gain/STS and just get back on plan. If I couldn't do that from time to time, I don't think I'd be able to stick to this long term.

And my mouth is watering now from thinking about the bacon butty Chris and ilovelife !!!! :drool:

Gail x

Back