A bad time to start....xmas!!!

PurpleS

I've lost 36lbs this year with weight watchers! Although since August I have been off plan. I never gained a single lb. so I've been 170lbs for 4months. But on a positive I wasn't tracking food and managed not to gain weight.
I want to get back on plan and reach my target. I'm worried if I start now there may be too many obstacles.

Xmas dinner with friends Thursday
Birthday Indian Friday
Work Xmas meal next week.
Then Xmas itself

I thought over Xmas I would allow myself 90 weeklies and try maintain that week. But these weeks before hand I want to try and lose some weight.

Am I being too ambitious?

Last edited:
Well I may not actually be much help but in my opinion if you don't at least try, the odds are you would definetly put on this time of year so you at the very least are putting yourself in with a fighting chance wouldn't you say. Good luck Hon

I agree with Sue, follow the diet the days you can but enjoy your meals out, don't be too hard on yourself a few extra treats aren't going to hurt if you get back on track as soon as you can. I think you've done so well to maintain your weight for four months, that's something I seem to struggle with! Good luck you can do it x

It's never a bad time to start! I too have lots of functions, and I am trying my best not to let them throw me off track...

Good luck!!!!

Back