A Big Group Hug

gingette

Well, congratulations to everyone - we've made it. It's the end of January and from everything I've read we are all doing so well.

So let's take some time to congratulate ourselves for what we have achieved this month.

:grouphugg::grouphugg:

So let's raise a glass of water, flavoured water (for those it agrees with), broth drink or whatever your tipple (mine's a vanilla latte) and toast to our success.

Let's go for February!!

Woohoo! Right back at gingette! :D

Started on 1st Dec' so it's 2 months to the day pretty much for me... Can't believe how the time has flown in a way... Excited to see what losses and body changes Feb will bring!!

<<<hugs>>> to everyone! With loving friendly pinkness thrown in!! Mwwaaahhh!! ;)

Xx

That is absolutely amazing!! Doubly so for doing it over Christmas.

I just can't believe I've made it to day 27!

Aren't we fab!

That is absolutely amazing!! Doubly so for doing it over Christmas.

I just can't believe I've made it to day 27!

Aren't we fab!

Aww, fanx! :) xx

Yup, been totally abstinent... So that was all through Xmas and new year too... Was fine, my head was in the zone... Still is thankfully... Just wanna lose this weight! It means more to me than food right now! Lol... ;)

And yeah, we ARE fab!! :D hehe...

Xx

Woohoo!! We have made it!!

Thanks Gingette for such a lovely uplifting post :) and Congratulations to us all on a job well done this month!!

J
xx

Congratulations everyone - onward and upward!

Aww what a lovely post x :) x I think its the inspiration and the support from you lovely peeps that makes it bearable xxx

Back