A big hello from a shrinking S.W member, well slowly anyway

Trango

Gold Member
I started the journey after being horrified seeing how much was overhanging my under pressure jeans!
Whilst in suitable horror mode I looked up my nearest group and went the following morning for the wake up and face the scales moment!

However, you soon forget how upset you were when you first made those first steps in and that huge desire to feel happier in your own skin.
Hopefully a stone down this Wednesday I am determined to keep the determination going, I took a photo of the overhang of my jeans and use it as a necessary horror photo if I ever feel like wandering off the plan.

Thanks for this amazing site, it is really useful and very supportive :p:cool::rolleyes:

Last edited:
IreneH said:
Hi and welcome. Great idea to have a photo. Good luck.

Irene xx

Thanks Irene,
Can I add one as a newbie at the moment?

Watch this space I will see if I can get one added :)

Great job on your weight loss!! The pictures really do work!! I do that as well, as a reminder of why I'm taking the hike up weight loss mountain. ;) Good luck to you!! :)

Lilah.Irelynn said:
Great job on your weight loss!! The pictures really do work!! I do that as well, as a reminder of why I'm taking the hike up weight loss mountain. ;) Good luck to you!! :)

Thanks Lilah.Irelynn, hopefully picture is displaying now?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Lilah.Irelynn said:
You're more than welcome!! :) And I'm sorry, but I do not see a picture. :(

Just discovered I need more posts before I can use a profile picture :( hey ho will be there soon :) lol

Ok, been really good today, lots of super speedy items to ensure I get that 1 stone and beyond lol. Have just joined the water challenge too, so let's see some results, good luck to everyone with their wi's this week - let me know how you get on :)

Also discovered the what's for tea thread - so much inspiration if you happened to be struggling.

Can anyone suggest threads that you have found useful?

xxx

Yay! What's the water challenge? That sounds like something I would enjoy doing. I LOOVE water!! And it plays an amazing role in weight loss! :)

Lilah.Irelynn said:
Yay! What's the water challenge? That sounds like something I would enjoy doing. I LOOVE water!! And it plays an amazing role in weight loss! :)

Check it out - it's a thread on here in the slimming world section, it's my first day today so just hope it gets me to my 1stone loss this Wednesday :)

Welcome to the forum, minis is agreat place to be for support and encouragement! Have you visited the diaries?, you could start one of you own.

Good luck!

Ok, continuing on my saintly munching journey. Today I have eaten lots of super speedy foods again in a final flurry before wi tomorrow. Also have been drinking lots today - hopefully that won't register on the scales tomorrow - yikes! I am sure it won't but won't drink any past 5 pm tonight - just in case lol.
Have done loads of body magic too as it all helps in the long run.

Wasn't sure what to do for tea but having seen the what's for tea thread, am now going to cook extra lean mince and lentil lasagne with a huge salad to go with it :)

Good luck to everyone in their wi this week. My fingers are crossed for us all x

Just a thought, something must be working, as when having a cuddle with my OH he discovered something which hadn't been there before. Turned out to be a rib lol

Ok, wi this morning, I am always so nervous lol, I have no need to be as I am really focussed but still ....

I was so thrilled the long awaited 1/2 lb was lost to get my 1 stone loss award yippee I was absolutely delighted to say the least :D :D

You get support at group but the continued support from here really helps me stay keen. So a big thanks to you all for your being there ;) xxx

Last edited:
I have just joined mini mins and weightwatchers to continue my journey

58lb lost......63lb to go :)

Well done on your loss you are doing great :)

Katie68 said:
Well done on your loss you are doing great :)

Omg, well done on your amazing loss so far, I find this site so beneficial. Good luck x

Back