A big HELLO to all the readers

noodles1609

Having a very lovely life
It's already been commented that the forums are pretty quiet just now, which is to be expected with Christmas just a few days away, but I've noticed how many readers there are out there. My post yesterday has had nearly 150 views with one reply.

Which leads me to conclude that there are lots of people, possibly new to S&S, possibly considering S&S, and maybe possibly just a little bit shy or feel they have nothing to add yet as they've not started, maybe those readers are considering coming on board in January?

So I just wanted to say a BIG HELLO to everyone reading and offer my support to anyone considering S&S for their January plan. I've not been around for very long but have had brilliant results so far, and was made to feel incredibly welcome when I arrived here. And maybe one or two of you might want to say hello back? :)

These forums are a wonderful source of support and encouragement so please don't be shy if you want to post. Have a very merry Christmas, and I look forward to seeing you all posting away come January 1st.

Gosh! You have done so well :) I have now been on s&s for 4 weeks and lost 31lb so well chuffed, how are you finding it now? Does it get harder as time goes on? R u staying on track for Christmas or are you forgetting it for a couple of days, I am going to allow myself a few treats but not go mad, well that's the plan :) hope u have a great Christmas everyone x

i've been lurking the SnS forum too!! currently doing cambridge but have just ordered a starter pack from sns so looking forward to starting

I'm a 'lurker' too and aiming to start S&S in the new year. I'm doing Slim Fast/Ultra Slim atm but my weight loss seems to have really slowed down (to a stop almost) so I need to get back on track after Christmas and decided to start S&S :D

Gosh! You have done so well :) I have now been on s&s for 4 weeks and lost 31lb so well chuffed, how are you finding it now? Does it get harder as time goes on? R u staying on track for Christmas or are you forgetting it for a couple of days, I am going to allow myself a few treats but not go mad, well that's the plan :) hope u have a great Christmas everyone x

Thank you - I am in awe of your amazing losses!! It's all a bit odd for me today, I've done my week 12 weigh in so this is the week off plan, had some carbs and feel absolutely awful! Not quite sure what to do about Christmas now, but think me and carbs are not a good combo!

:wavey:To all the search engine bots too - cause for sure you're also very welcome - who's to say you're not looking to do S&S too ;)

I'm a lurker too! :) hiiiiii!!! *waves*

Great post I have to say!! I'm starting 1st January. Got my packs already wooooo and oddly in soo excited!!!!! Just gonna get Xmas out the way and then get on with s&s'in :) and I will need ALL the help I can get when I start I know!!!

Xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My sample pack arrived today...sadly no mulled wine favouring (forgot to add it as assumed would be chucked in anyway)

I didn't add it or even ask for it and still got it but daisy ur not missing much! It's literally a bit of food colour and crushed cinamon! Try douwe egberts flavoured coffee instead if u can have it black irs quite nice

Just stopping in to say hi! Am starting on 1st Jan so have just been getting myself all excited reading everyone's posts and reading about their successes, yours included! Can't wait to get going, have ordered 2 weeks worth which will hopefully get here on 28th :) hi everyone!

Aww it's fab to see so many new people coming on board. I'm now well into my official "week off" as I decided to have after much deliberation, and are delighted to have only gained a total of 3lb (including the 1lb from last week's sausage incident) from coming out of ketosis. I have to say that I'm not liking it very much, I really don't like how I feel after eating carbs so I'm keeping them on the low side but still having what I want.

I'm back on from 27th December and want to get another 2 stone off as well as what I've gained by then. Sure we can all do it together :)

Merry Christmas everyone >>> this is me in my onesie! :dancing_snowman:

Happy Christmas everyone,:) for all the new people starting I love the diet, I have been on it 5/6 weeks, I even had a good day yesterday, only had one s&s wafer and split it up between the day and lunch time had turkey carrots sprouts parsnips, no puddings or potatoes and no desserts, I have lost 4lb this week, it was weigh in this morning, so I'm well chuffed :) u will all love the diet, keep us filled in how it goes for you, good luck :) x

well done Sam (hope its ok to call you that) would you mind sharing some that good old will power you seem to have ample supply of??

i had a rollercoaster of a day on xmas ate loads of naughty stuff but am back on plan today albeit a little dehydrated!!

havent started on my s&s packs yet i have a few cambridge products to use up still!

Hello well done on your losses so far, whats Beck solution

The Beck Diet Solution by Dr Judith Beck - it's a brilliant book that looks at reasons for overeating and gives strategies to overcome it, there is a 60 day programme to work through, it's really good :)

Just ordered a starter pack to begin in the new year - not tried S&S before although did lose on Cambridge - this is just to tidy up the loose ends after a Christmas and late holiday gain. I've been mooching around to see what the general consensus is about the S&S packs before I bought but it all seems positive so I went ahead.....

Ok do I've read and been guilted into replying lol. Good luck on your journey xxx

Back