A big hello

abigail09

Gold Member
Hello, thought I would introduce myself.

Im getting weighed for my 3rd week on slimming world tonight and found the forum looking for some inspiration and support, think my friends family and work colleagues are gettign sick of hearing about it!

Anyway, Im Abigail, I only have 1st 7lbs to loose but cant wait to have a great bod for the summer!

Have done SW and many other diets before but always fall off the wagon just before I hit target weight, this time im determined to get to where I have always wanted to be!

Any tips on keeping on course even to those last few pounds?

Hi Abigail, welcome to the forum. We will help you hit that target this time!

2 tips! keep going to weigh in and keep coming here. I weigh in tonight expecting a gain (TOTM) but coming on the forums has stopped me putting foods in my mouth I really fancied, made me think and take stock. Keep your final goal in mind. Not the weight goal, the slinky body and nice new clothes for the summer, think how great you'll feel in those clothes long term compared to how great that choc/pizza/bottle of wine would taste short term. Good luck!

Well said Lisx, I wish I could think more before eating but I always think about it after and then kick myself for it

Hi Abigail, welcome to minimins, I hope you had another loss tonight, everybody here is really nice, and always ready to help with advice or answers to any questions you might have, so be sure to come see us often and keep us up to date with how your doing. :)

Thanks for your support everyone, another 1.5lbs down! It's going slowly but it's definatly going. Wish I was getting the 3 and 4lb weight losses like other people because Im really sticking to it.

Back