A big lesson to all!!

Hope your feeling better soon!

Ah Tracy,I hope your feeling a bit better now,I dont drink,not because I dont want to,its just we rarely get the opportunity so in sept last year,we were at Scarborough at the primrose valley haven site and I went out drinking with my hubby,grandparents minding children,I got lashed,couldnt see where I was going,threw up everywhere and the next day,I couldnt move,I thought I was going to die.I have immense sympathy for you hun x

I was looking forward to going and getting lashed........Thanks for the results of the experiment babe, shall we just have a quiet meal and a nice night in? X;)
Hope your ok doll .........nutter!:rolleyes: :hug99: X

Thankyou babe and i would love that! xxxxx

Feel loads better today hun thanks just little bit fragile xxx

I did the same as you after I stopped breast feeding my last baby Tracy.
I hadn't touched a drop for over a year, then we got invited out to a champagne evening at a swish hotel..... Well you can guess how messy that ended. I ADORE champagne, and didn't realise how drunk I was getting... I cant remember getting home, but the next day I was so ill, I could hardly move without chucking up.:sign0137:
And I had to get 2 kids ready for school, and sort 2 babies out.:doh:
Thats put me off drinking too much for life!! I never want to go through that again.:jelous:

So dont worry hun, we all do it lol xxx

Cheers honey, after i had Millie i had no probs drinking at all!! typical! Thanks again for the message babe xx

No probs :) you deserve all the compliments you get and more!! :) xxx

Aww bless ya hun! How are you feeling today? xxx

Back