Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

A bit about me...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Rhino, 5 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Rhino

Rhino Ex-22 stone unit!

Start Weight:
    22st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st11lb(30.16%)
    Hiya!

Just a little bit about myself. I'm a 20 year old male, 5 ft 11 inches tall and I think I weigh around the 21 stone mark. In early 2008 I weight 22 1/2 stone, and due to a new job involving alot of walking I managed to lose the difference between my current weight and my weight back in 2008 without hardly any change to diet.

When I lost the weight I lost a few inches off both my chest and my waist, which was nice doing clothes shopping, but I understand that for my health, wellbeing and my eventual career progression I need to lose a hell of a lot more.

My diet is what I would describe as terrible, with far too many takeaways and soft drinks which in reality I do not need.

Activity wise, I walk a few miles each day, and over the last summer I got myself a good bike and commuted to work for a few weeks, which made me feel great at the time, but as winter closed in, I couldn't be bothered and got lazy and drove instead.

Next week I will be starting a gym with my mate, and I want to get into a routine.

I'm here to hopefully learn how I can become healthier, fitter and much smaller than my current size.

Thanks everyone,

R

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Meltdown

Meltdown Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    7st8lb(41.41%)
    Diet:
    CC/healthy eating
    Just wanted to say hello. Sounds like you have a good exercise plan, but you will need to get a good diet plan going as well! If you have a look round the forum, you'll see loads of different diet plans - there'll be one that will work for you. Just take your journey at half a stone at a time and you'll do it.
    good luck hun
    x

4. Rhino

Rhino Ex-22 stone unit!

Start Weight:
    22st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st11lb(30.16%)
    Thanks very much.

My intention is to do a mix of CV and weights, although much more CV than weights! I've got some Sida Cordifolia to supplement my exercise and I am looking at changing my diet :)

5. joannelut

joannelut Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Hello you, I loved exercising, I was trying to do some jogging, but like you once the weather turned I stopped, I have a really heavy head cold at the moment so once thats gone I intend to start training again, I have a cross trainer at home that I love too.

I haven't decided which diet plan to follow yet but I did really like weight watchers so I may consider that one.

Joanne x

6. valerie11

valerie11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi rhino good luck losing the lbs :)

7. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with the pounds.

Irene xx

8. TRISTAR

TRISTAR Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4.5lb(15.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome to Minimins, and good luck with your losses.

9. Rhino

Rhino Ex-22 stone unit!

Start Weight:
    22st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st11lb(30.16%)
    Thanks everyone :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.