A bit about me...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Rhino, 5 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Rhino

Rhino Ex-22 stone unit!

Start Weight:
    22st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st11lb(30.16%)
    Hiya!

Just a little bit about myself. I'm a 20 year old male, 5 ft 11 inches tall and I think I weigh around the 21 stone mark. In early 2008 I weight 22 1/2 stone, and due to a new job involving alot of walking I managed to lose the difference between my current weight and my weight back in 2008 without hardly any change to diet.

When I lost the weight I lost a few inches off both my chest and my waist, which was nice doing clothes shopping, but I understand that for my health, wellbeing and my eventual career progression I need to lose a hell of a lot more.

My diet is what I would describe as terrible, with far too many takeaways and soft drinks which in reality I do not need.

Activity wise, I walk a few miles each day, and over the last summer I got myself a good bike and commuted to work for a few weeks, which made me feel great at the time, but as winter closed in, I couldn't be bothered and got lazy and drove instead.

Next week I will be starting a gym with my mate, and I want to get into a routine.

I'm here to hopefully learn how I can become healthier, fitter and much smaller than my current size.

Thanks everyone,

R

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Meltdown

Meltdown Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    7st8lb(41.41%)
    Diet:
    CC/healthy eating
    Just wanted to say hello. Sounds like you have a good exercise plan, but you will need to get a good diet plan going as well! If you have a look round the forum, you'll see loads of different diet plans - there'll be one that will work for you. Just take your journey at half a stone at a time and you'll do it.
    good luck hun
    x

4. Rhino

Rhino Ex-22 stone unit!

Start Weight:
    22st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st11lb(30.16%)
    Thanks very much.

My intention is to do a mix of CV and weights, although much more CV than weights! I've got some Sida Cordifolia to supplement my exercise and I am looking at changing my diet :)

5. joannelut

joannelut Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Hello you, I loved exercising, I was trying to do some jogging, but like you once the weather turned I stopped, I have a really heavy head cold at the moment so once thats gone I intend to start training again, I have a cross trainer at home that I love too.

I haven't decided which diet plan to follow yet but I did really like weight watchers so I may consider that one.

Joanne x

6. valerie11

valerie11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi rhino good luck losing the lbs :)

7. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with the pounds.

Irene xx

8. TRISTAR

TRISTAR Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st12lb
    Current Weight:
    19st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.44%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome to Minimins, and good luck with your losses.

9. Rhino

Rhino Ex-22 stone unit!

Start Weight:
    22st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st11lb(30.16%)
    Thanks everyone :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.