A bit about me...

Rhino

Ex-22 stone unit!
Hiya!

Just a little bit about myself. I'm a 20 year old male, 5 ft 11 inches tall and I think I weigh around the 21 stone mark. In early 2008 I weight 22 1/2 stone, and due to a new job involving alot of walking I managed to lose the difference between my current weight and my weight back in 2008 without hardly any change to diet.

When I lost the weight I lost a few inches off both my chest and my waist, which was nice doing clothes shopping, but I understand that for my health, wellbeing and my eventual career progression I need to lose a hell of a lot more.

My diet is what I would describe as terrible, with far too many takeaways and soft drinks which in reality I do not need.

Activity wise, I walk a few miles each day, and over the last summer I got myself a good bike and commuted to work for a few weeks, which made me feel great at the time, but as winter closed in, I couldn't be bothered and got lazy and drove instead.

Next week I will be starting a gym with my mate, and I want to get into a routine.

I'm here to hopefully learn how I can become healthier, fitter and much smaller than my current size.

Thanks everyone,

R

Just wanted to say hello. Sounds like you have a good exercise plan, but you will need to get a good diet plan going as well! If you have a look round the forum, you'll see loads of different diet plans - there'll be one that will work for you. Just take your journey at half a stone at a time and you'll do it.
good luck hun
x

Thanks very much.

My intention is to do a mix of CV and weights, although much more CV than weights! I've got some Sida Cordifolia to supplement my exercise and I am looking at changing my diet :)

Hello you, I loved exercising, I was trying to do some jogging, but like you once the weather turned I stopped, I have a really heavy head cold at the moment so once thats gone I intend to start training again, I have a cross trainer at home that I love too.

I haven't decided which diet plan to follow yet but I did really like weight watchers so I may consider that one.

Joanne x

Welcome to Minimins, and good luck with your losses.

Back