A bit annoyed with myself :(

minirog

Silver Member
I am on the 810 plan and up until last night I was doing okay. However, last night when I got into bed I just couldn't stop thinking about food. i got in a real state! It's so silly, but I just couldn't settle and felt this actual physical urge to eat. I guess food is an addiction, but usually I can beat it.

However, last night I ended up having an extra mint bar. I am so mad with myself today. I know in the grand scheme of things it isn't too bad, but I have to weigh-in tomorrow and now I feel like I have ruined it all.

I ended up eating 1,000 calories yesterday and I fear this will mean a poorer loss :(

My own fault though I guess. The worst thing is I feel like I let myself down by gving in to the compulsio to eat - why can't I just have a normal relatonship with food like other people?

Sorry about the rant :(

Hello honey!! To be honest, I dont think any of us here have a 'normal' relationship with food, thats why we're here in the first place!! You could have pigged out and had something really bad but you didnt, all you had was an extra bar. Please dont feel bad or disheartened, just carry on and drink extra water. Come on, we can do this!!!!!!!!!!!

I just feel so rubbish and guilty for giving in. Thanks for the motivation though.

come on get it in perspective hun , you couldnt stop yourself .. so you chose a bar , not a packet of biscuits or crisps or chocolate , you chose something that will not have a major effect on your diet , you should feel proud not guilty !!! I doubt very much whether it will have any effect on your loss , 1000 calories is still very low , its half of what your body needs so still in the negative so will still give a loss :)
I often have an extra shake or bar if I need one
well done for making a good choice :)

i think you did really well with your choice, once were off this plan it will be our choices that see us to stay slim or put it back on, you could of easily had a binge out the fridge so well done!! i bet it wont harm you either, good luck and keep going x

Minirog --

If your stats are accurate: you're 5'8". You can have 4 CD items a day. In fact, I think you are supposed to have four. Three does not provide enough nutrition for someone your height. No wonder you were hungry.

MM

Thanks guys. I am feeling a little better about it all now, but still worried about the weigh-in tomorrow. I feel so fat and like I haven't lost anything. Ah well, we'll see.

MinnieMel - I am doing 810 so I am on 3 packs, plus a small meal of 'green and white' and some skimmed milk. Thanks for the help though. It's really useful having people on here watch my back and help me out.

a bar..... that's not the worst option in the world :D you did well.

I don't call that really cheating! If you had demolished a packet of crisps or biscuits you would be right to be annoyed with yourself. Carry on and forget it but make sure you have spare packs just in case it happens again and you don't have anything to hand.

X

Honey 1 bar won`t have hurt. You made the best out of a difficult situation Xxx

Back