A bit bizarre

Ru2thy

Hi all,

This is a strange one but the last few days I've noticed I can wobble a bit and I'm dropping things a lot, to an outsider I wonder if I appear drunk lol! Was just wondering if anyone else had experienced this? It's quite weird, don't get me wrong I'm not feeling faint or ill, feel fine just a few occasions where I've actually wobbled like ive had a few when just stood still talking to someone.

Might be nothing to do with diet, might just be me losing the plot lol!!

You are not alone! I've had episodes of this, I'm a clumsy sod at the best of times but my ability to trip over nothing has increased enormously. And don't be trusting me with your best china cause it'll be on the floor in seconds! I have terrible periferal (sp) vision and often walk into door handles and the like, this has also increased, my poor arms are black and blue. I have found that adding in more salt to meals to help with the dizziness seems to help with this too, might be worth a shot :)

Ive had the same thing too, bit of the shakes, for me a combo of lacking sugars and salts and possibly too much caffeine.

Ive really struggled with driving, just found concentrating quite hard!

Yeah I struggle with concentration when on a vlcd. I've started adding a bit of salt and been ok last few days so think that's helped. Thanks for the advice x

I was feeling spaced out and slurring my speech last week but put it down to migraine. Felt ok after a nap and a swim :)

I remember feeling a lot like this when I first did S&S last year. I felt pretty damn horrid for the first 1-2 weeks. I was dreading feeling like it again when I restarted last week but haven't felt like that this time, (last time my head was awful the scalp felt like it was going numb) I just felt a bit weak when going up any stairs on day 3, 4 & 5 but other than that feel pretty ok. Am still waiting for the energy boost and I'm on day 7. I think I'm one of those people who are slowww to get into ketosis.

Back