A bit confused with Ketosis.

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by Biggie, 17 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Biggie

Biggie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    250.8lb
    Current Weight:
    250.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    150.8lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante Total Solution
    Hi everyone :) Today is the day 7. I did expected it to be nice and easy from when I got into Ketosis. Unfortunately, I was wrong. The Keto-Diastix shows a moderate level of ketones. I remember it was high level on my day 3. But I checked in the morning previously. Just wondering what's going on in my body. I understand the level changes during the day and I should test myself in the morning before I had anything to drink or 'eat'. But... what made me wonder.. I'm damn hungry :confused: The hunger comes and goes all the time. It's a bit hard again today. Tomorrow is my first wi and I'm not going to give up. I've been 100% TS from when I started. So expect SOME results tomorrow :eek:
    Does anyone on day 7 or more still feel hungry from time to time? Does anyone check if the level goes down during a day? Or is it just me worrying and getting stress about tomorrow :sigh:
    Hope you all have a good evening!
    xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Elemental

Elemental Chasing the Rainbow

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(15.7%)
    Diet:
    In between plans!
    From what i've read the stix aren't 100% accurate because we are drinking lots of water which dillutes the ketones!

4. Biggie

Biggie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    250.8lb
    Current Weight:
    250.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    150.8lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante Total Solution
    Thanks Elemental :)
    I do want to be in Ketosis... and stop feeling this hunger awrrrgggrrrhhh :|

5. Elemental

Elemental Chasing the Rainbow

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(15.7%)
    Diet:
    In between plans!
    I'm guessing the hunger will always be there a little as a lot of it's psychological but i'm hoping that actually feeling "famished" will go.....i hate that feeling so much , reminds me of being skint (although i was skinny and hot back then) :D hahahaha

6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Put the damn sticks IN THE BIN. There's absolutely no need to check them if you follow the diet you'll be in ketosis. And after 7 days on this it's almost certain you WILL be in ketosis so don't panic

Unfortunately ketosis doesn't mean you'll never be hungry but it shouldn't happen often and it'll pass x

7. Biggie

Biggie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    250.8lb
    Current Weight:
    250.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    150.8lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante Total Solution
    Oh well, I will go and have my shake then:p
    Day 7 finished. I'll be fine tomorrow. :)
    xxx

8. Safcd1

Safcd1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.76%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Today is my day 7 and the hunger pangs are gone. I sat with colleagues tucking into "all sorts" today while I had my shakes and it dissent bother me at all. The best part was being the thinnest one there. Made them all wonder about what they were scoffing.

Excited for first wi tomorrow

9. Biggie

Biggie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    250.8lb
    Current Weight:
    250.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    150.8lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante Total Solution
    Thanks Starlight :) but..but...they cost me bloody Ł9! ;/ Anyway I think I should drink more water when feel hungry.
    You have a good evening love!

10. Biggie

Biggie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    250.8lb
    Current Weight:
    250.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    150.8lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante Total Solution
    safcd1 :) I'd love to know it is like to be the slimmest one! hahahaha lucky you :D I've always been the biggest one in the group blaaah :<
    But I'm changing it!
    you have a good one! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.