A bit down

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Sweetascandy, 7 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Sweetascandy

Sweetascandy Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.85%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    I don't know why but have just started to feel down and feel like everything is crap :( god I need to snap out of this x

I will be strong and not give up

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JonnyWopper

JonnyWopper Full Member

Diet:
    The almighty Cambridge Diet
    Yea don't give in. I'm waiting till I start feeling down 7 weeks so far and it hasn't come hopefully never will. The most annoying thing is mates lol them going for a drink after work or ordering a takeaway and you can't have any. But 7 weeks on they see the difference now half of them want to go on it.
    So head up keep your self in a bubble, forget about everyone else and think of the change it'll make on the rest of your life ;D x

4. Sweetascandy

Sweetascandy Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.85%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Thanks but it's not even cd that is making me feel like this either, wish I knew what was x

I will be strong and not give up

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.