A bit fed up

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Kim26, 11 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Kim26

Kim26 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Sorry I feel the need to have a bit of a rant!

I'm on week 8 now and have lost 31lbs which I think is amazing but it's seriously not showing! How can you lose 31lbs and not go down a dress size?!? I'm still in a size 18 yet I weigh less than I did when I was last in size 16s! I tried some 16's on last night and most don't even come close to fitting!

I'm just getting a bit fed up with not being able to see it or having other people notice it, I must look exactly the same!!!

Sorry for my rant I just needed to vent!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. devotchka

devotchka Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Your body shape has probably changed!
    It will all melt away eventually. I dropped two stone and couldn't see it. I know how you feel. Just hang on in there xx

4. muppetgirly

muppetgirly Loser!

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8.74%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life Lite
    I was losing steadily off my hips and stomach but not off my boobs, then I lost 3 cup sizes over night, but not until week 9! Weird!!

5. MagdaX

MagdaX is Magdalicious

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(19.26%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life/ Exante
    Darling when you lose weight so quickly your body simply doesn't have time to catch up and the skin is still stretched more that what you'd hope for.
    Honestly give it time. It will happen.
    I took me nearly 2.5 stones to start noticing the loss. What also helped me was mild exercise. Mainly for toning.
    Be patient Hun. You are doing amazingly!!!
    Just look how much weight you lost in such short space of time!
    :)

6. Kim26

Kim26 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks ladies I guess I just expected to be really feeling it after 8 weeks! Hopefully my body will shrink to it's new weight soon! Im impatient and want to buy new clothes! Lol x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.