A bit late to the game

2lbs on this week, but it's totm so I'm going to blame that and ignore this week :p

dont you just love being a woman!!!!!
hows it going?
im back from holiday and catching up with everyones diaries, and im about to go start some of the newbies... get to know them....
hope you are ok :)

Well 1lb off this but I'm having a bit of a grump with myself. I'm eating too many sweets and I just can't seem to stop myself. I need to get my head back in the game really

2lbs on this week. Just not going right at the minute grrrr

hope so Rach!!

PK you're awesome! Here I am falling off the wagon all over the place and I come back here and here you are still fighting the good fight. Really well done, you're an inspiration. Will catch up better soon,

KB x

Thanks for that KB

yes PK you are doing BRILL.... so what you had again!! least its not a 9lbs one that i have at the moment... (SHOCK TO SEE IT WRITTEN!!)
you can pull that back.. you know you can!

Well I've certainly been trying this week Kes!

3lbs off! Hurrah! Although I was trying really hard this week, keeping an eye on my calories. The weekend has let me down abit as A) over my calories and B) not out walking

I shall have to wait and see if it does any damage next wek

Thanks guys :D

well done. 3lbs is fab!!!
im sure you will be able to go tough this week, and make up for anything that happened over the weekend.

Already missed Monday's walking but going to try and stay good food wise.

My TOTM should be due though which might scupper me

least you know that it will go off again...
but boooo for being a woman! lol

Already missed Monday's walking but going to try and stay good food wise.

My TOTM should be due though which might scupper me

Damn that TOTM! i got mine today! :mad:

Back