A bit sad I can't start right NOW!!

J.D

Silver Member
Hiya everyone, I'm Jade and I'm 23. I have lost 4 stone on slimmingworld but have put a stone, maybe a bit more back on. Needing a drastic change so I'm starting SS on 23rd Nov. only thing is, I can't bloody wait ! I'm really stalking these forums to see how people are doing on SS and I'm finding myself dreaming at night about being on this diet! I can't start until next Friday with it being pay day and it's my boyf's birthday party this weekend, big 30 so I don't want to miss out on all the fun seeing as I organised it lol. So for the time being I'm waiting to diet!

my lightest was about 12st 7lbs, I'm about 13 something now, what kind of losses can I expect with not having much to lose? I have seen some amazing losses but saw that they were people who still had a lot to lose.

Also any tips on being on SS? And how do you cope when your tempted or it gets hard?

really want to be 12st flat maybe lower actually, as long as I don't look too thin and as long as I have a healthy bmi. I've never been happier than when I was 12st 7ish but the lbs are creeping back on. Please take over my thread if you wish with positive stories and even pictures if you like because it will really really inspire me and I love reading of people's success.

Thank you for reading and I'm hoping 23rd comes quick!!! Xx

J.D said:
Hiya everyone, I'm Jade and I'm 23. I have lost 4 stone on slimmingworld but have put a stone, maybe a bit more back on. Needing a drastic change so I'm starting SS on 23rd Nov. only thing is, I can't bloody wait ! I'm really stalking these forums to see how people are doing on SS and I'm finding myself dreaming at night about being on this diet! I can't start until next Friday with it being pay day and it's my boyf's birthday party this weekend, big 30 so I don't want to miss out on all the fun seeing as I organised it lol. So for the time being I'm waiting to diet!

my lightest was about 12st 7lbs, I'm about 13 something now, what kind of losses can I expect with not having much to lose? I have seen some amazing losses but saw that they were people who still had a lot to lose.

Also any tips on being on SS? And how do you cope when your tempted or it gets hard?

really want to be 12st flat maybe lower actually, as long as I don't look too thin and as long as I have a healthy bmi. I've never been happier than when I was 12st 7ish but the lbs are creeping back on. Please take over my thread if you wish with positive stories and even pictures if you like because it will really really inspire me and I love reading of people's success.

Hello :)

Wow haha you sound rearing to go and that's fab :) keep hold of all that optimism ;)

I started the diet this time at 14.13 and I want to get down to about 11.6 but I'd be happy with 12. I'm not sure if losses differ if you have more or less to lose, but I do know that everyone's body reacts differently to the diet, some people lose a lot quite quickly but then gain a lot too when they have a break ( see my stats haha) whiles other lose smaller amounts weekly but find it easier to maintain...

The diet is hard work, but if your mind is in the right place you will do fine, feel free to pop over to my wall if you want to chat :) best of luck :) looking forward to hearing about your success :) xx

J.D said:

Good luck on your journey :)

Nothing tastes as good as Slim feels :)

I'm aiming for about 3-5lbs per week loss but anything more is a bonus :) thanks for the replies :) looking forward to posting on here full time when I've started. Going to see if I can afford to start Monday. Can anyone explain to me about the sachets then? Do you make a little hamper for yourself at your consultants? I have been on the measure up diet before but the shakes were horrible, can anyone tell me what the nicest shakes and things are please? X

3 to 5 sounds doable hun, some weeks it might be a bit more or less but i think it's around a stone a month you should lose... Time goes pretty quickly on the diet too...

Yea we choose our shakes and she boxes em up, I can't lie they aren't great tasting, but that's just my opinion, I think I'm a fuss pot...

It's hard to recommend any flavours as everyone seems to like different ones, some flavours I like others hate... I'd recommend trying a bit of everything in the first week, so try all the shake flavours, the tetras, soups and porridges, from that you will remember which you like ( and which you don't!!) some of the shakes are really nice warm, and some girls i know add coffee to the coffee or vanilla flavoured ones and make a sort of latte... Sme of the shakes are yummy warm too....

It's really strange cos. used to love the chocolate shakes warm, but now I absolutely can stand them, I guess to too much of a good thing, but you'll find your way :) my latest thing is chocolate tetras frozen so they are like ice cream - lush !!!

Back