A BIT WORRIED

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by fatgirlslim76, 11 April 2008 Social URL.

1. fatgirlslim76

fatgirlslim76 Full Member

JUST WONDERIN IF ANYBODY GETS PALPATIONS,HAV BEEN GETTIN PANIC ATTACKS AND PALPATIONS 4 A FEW YEARS NOW,BUT THEY ARE USUALLY SPREAD OVER WEEKS OR MONTHS,BUT SINCE STARTIN DIET ON MONDAY HAV HAD THREE IN A ROW ALWAYS AT NITE,AND LAST NITE THE TOPS OF MY FINGERS WENT NUMB 4 ABOUT A MINUIT,IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE FEELS THE SAME AS ME:talk017:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs B

Mrs B Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st1.7lb
    Current Weight:
    23st1.1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0.6lb(4.32%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Sorry, I've never had anything like that. Best see your GP to make sure everything is ok.

4. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    yes i hun, i suffer anxiety, been gettign them on and off for a few years, but i been getting them badly now for a couple of weeks now, to scared to go back to the doc :( said i would but i just cant go..

go to the doctor though to check, i might ring them tuesday morning to get in as an emergency... am sure there is nothign to worry about, perhaps just excitement ?

5. fatgirlslim76

fatgirlslim76 Full Member

Thanks 4 That,might Do The Same,but The Usual Story Blow In 2 A Brown Bag,hope It Is Exictment Thou:):):)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.