A BIT WORRIED

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by fatgirlslim76, 11 April 2008 Social URL.

1. fatgirlslim76

fatgirlslim76 Well-Known Member

JUST WONDERIN IF ANYBODY GETS PALPATIONS,HAV BEEN GETTIN PANIC ATTACKS AND PALPATIONS 4 A FEW YEARS NOW,BUT THEY ARE USUALLY SPREAD OVER WEEKS OR MONTHS,BUT SINCE STARTIN DIET ON MONDAY HAV HAD THREE IN A ROW ALWAYS AT NITE,AND LAST NITE THE TOPS OF MY FINGERS WENT NUMB 4 ABOUT A MINUIT,IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE FEELS THE SAME AS ME:talk017:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Mrs B

Mrs B Well-Known Member

Sorry, I've never had anything like that. Best see your GP to make sure everything is ok.

4. amethyst

amethyst Banned

yes i hun, i suffer anxiety, been gettign them on and off for a few years, but i been getting them badly now for a couple of weeks now, to scared to go back to the doc :( said i would but i just cant go..

go to the doctor though to check, i might ring them tuesday morning to get in as an emergency... am sure there is nothign to worry about, perhaps just excitement ?

5. fatgirlslim76

fatgirlslim76 Well-Known Member

Thanks 4 That,might Do The Same,but The Usual Story Blow In 2 A Brown Bag,hope It Is Exictment Thou:):):)