1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

A BIT WORRIED

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by fatgirlslim76, 11 April 2008 Social URL.

1. fatgirlslim76

fatgirlslim76 Well-Known Member

JUST WONDERIN IF ANYBODY GETS PALPATIONS,HAV BEEN GETTIN PANIC ATTACKS AND PALPATIONS 4 A FEW YEARS NOW,BUT THEY ARE USUALLY SPREAD OVER WEEKS OR MONTHS,BUT SINCE STARTIN DIET ON MONDAY HAV HAD THREE IN A ROW ALWAYS AT NITE,AND LAST NITE THE TOPS OF MY FINGERS WENT NUMB 4 ABOUT A MINUIT,IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE FEELS THE SAME AS ME:talk017:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Mrs B

Mrs B Well-Known Member

Sorry, I've never had anything like that. Best see your GP to make sure everything is ok.

4. amethyst

amethyst Banned

yes i hun, i suffer anxiety, been gettign them on and off for a few years, but i been getting them badly now for a couple of weeks now, to scared to go back to the doc :( said i would but i just cant go..

go to the doctor though to check, i might ring them tuesday morning to get in as an emergency... am sure there is nothign to worry about, perhaps just excitement ?

5. fatgirlslim76

fatgirlslim76 Well-Known Member

Thanks 4 That,might Do The Same,but The Usual Story Blow In 2 A Brown Bag,hope It Is Exictment Thou:):):)