A BLOODY POUND

1 1/2 lbs lost this week for me,considering the junk that I have been eating (although not as much as I did when I first started this dieting journey) I am fairly pleased,although it will take longer to get to my destination than I originally intended,I am at least still on that path.

I used to do WW but changed to SW after quite a long break,the thing that got me with WW was having to calculate all the pro points before even being able to eat anything (other than the free foods) and it was too time consuming for me. What I like about SW is being on the EE plan,I look at what foods I can have for meals that are syn free or use my healthy extras for example for breakfast I will have something like overnight oats,or shredded wheat bitesize or muesli with muller light yoghurt and chopped banana and I used to have loads of milk in my coffee and have taken to drinking black coffee. I am also enjoying looking up new recipies that are syn free and just sticking to those. I have a meal planner for the week,which takes a bit of time to do but generally I stick to it or if I don't just replace it with another EE syn free meal,I was supposed to be making Quorn Moussaka for dinner tonight but I can't be bothered so I am making crustless quiche with vegetables.

I've dropped one pound since my start date. One pound is a lot of fat if you look at a stick of butter!:)

Back