Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

A busy students 2nd attempt at EE!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by LCCxox, 1 September 2011 Social URL.

1. LCCxox

LCCxox Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey guys, Im Laura, I'm 21 and a student studying retail marketing! My history is nothing amazing; I used to dance 6/7 times a week was always curvy but really slim and fit. After an injury and what not and getting older and too busy to dance. As much I slowly put on weight and going to uni really made me become Thr size I am today - I have done extra easy before and did really well but allowed my busy life take over and never planned but I am hoping to lose 4 stone for graduation next year ! So a year to go! Even if I get close I will be so happy!

Any help / support / guidence will be really helpful !

I hope you enjoy :) xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. teddysgoldengirl

teddysgoldengirl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5.0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(16%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Laura! Best of luck with your weight loss journey. I find keeping a diary really helps me to stay on track. You are so right, when you're busy it's hard to plan things and I think planning really is so important! Looking forward to your diary!

4. LCCxox

LCCxox Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thursday

Breakfast : 2 fried eggs in frylight with 1 slice of nimble (HE) and beans

Snack: Apple, banana and a satsuma

Lunch: Asda pre-made salad (lettuce, cucumber ham, egg and new potatoes) and grapes after.

Snack: 1 slice of nimble (HE) a ryvitta (1syn) and 2 LC light triangles (HE)

Dinner: Jacket potato with 2 LC light triangles and beans, cucumber and fresh baby rocket.

Snack: Mullar light cranberry and rasberry and a curly wurly (6 syns)

What do you guys think? I am still a tad hungry, I think I need to eat more earlier in the day but i am not sure what ?!

xxx

5. teddysgoldengirl

teddysgoldengirl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5.0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(16%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi! Looks like you've had a light enough day, your dinner seems quite small! I usually eat a big dinner in the evenings and it fills me up, also I eat loads of fruit during the day (which I see you are doing!) Have a look at my diary if you like! I'm hardly ever hungry.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.