A busy students 2nd attempt at EE!

LCCxox

Hey guys, Im Laura, I'm 21 and a student studying retail marketing! My history is nothing amazing; I used to dance 6/7 times a week was always curvy but really slim and fit. After an injury and what not and getting older and too busy to dance. As much I slowly put on weight and going to uni really made me become Thr size I am today - I have done extra easy before and did really well but allowed my busy life take over and never planned but I am hoping to lose 4 stone for graduation next year ! So a year to go! Even if I get close I will be so happy!

Any help / support / guidence will be really helpful !

I hope you enjoy :) xx

Hi Laura! Best of luck with your weight loss journey. I find keeping a diary really helps me to stay on track. You are so right, when you're busy it's hard to plan things and I think planning really is so important! Looking forward to your diary!

Thursday

Breakfast : 2 fried eggs in frylight with 1 slice of nimble (HE) and beans

Snack: Apple, banana and a satsuma

Lunch: Asda pre-made salad (lettuce, cucumber ham, egg and new potatoes) and grapes after.

Snack: 1 slice of nimble (HE) a ryvitta (1syn) and 2 LC light triangles (HE)

Dinner: Jacket potato with 2 LC light triangles and beans, cucumber and fresh baby rocket.

Snack: Mullar light cranberry and rasberry and a curly wurly (6 syns)

What do you guys think? I am still a tad hungry, I think I need to eat more earlier in the day but i am not sure what ?!

xxx

Hi! Looks like you've had a light enough day, your dinner seems quite small! I usually eat a big dinner in the evenings and it fills me up, also I eat loads of fruit during the day (which I see you are doing!) Have a look at my diary if you like! I'm hardly ever hungry.

Back