A CD inspiration - our very own spooky and she needs us!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by blue_grapefruit, 14 February 2008 Social URL.

1. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

With the last hurdle in front of her, spooky needs us!

Lemme be the first to say:

Spooks, you are such a wonderful person. You pick me up when i fall - every single time. You always make me feel like i haven't fallen slap on my face, and give me goals to aim for.

You have such a big heart, full of love and friendship and i admire you so much! Your babies are so lucky to have you as a mama!

You can do it spooks, 1st 7lbs is all thats in your way!

I believe in you xxxx

spooky likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

right there with you spooky. Grit your teeth and get to the line at the end of the marathon. Knuckle down and find that last bit of energy deep down and finish the race

xxxxx

spooky likes this.
  4. saffron

saffron Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    come on Nicky you can do this last little bit

Leah right, you are a wonderfull person,with a big heart full of love & friendship

I believe in you too

YOU CAN & WILL GET TO GOAL

xxxx

spooky likes this.
  5. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

Nicky the goal is in sight you can do this hun, one last run at the final hurdle will soon see you in maintenance YOU CAN DO IT HUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now just shut your eyes get that water down your throat missus

big hugs xxx

spooky likes this.
  6. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st0lb(43.9%)
    Diet:
    Gastric BYpass
    Come on Spooks. Dont fall now when the finish line is in sight. You can so do this Nicky.

You have been there for me more times than I care to remember and helped me stay on track. You are one in a million

spooky likes this.
  7. This time!

This time! Member

Diet:
    CD
    Spooky, I am a newbie who has been lurking on this site for the last week as I did my first week of SSing. Your messages to others are so fab and just reading it all helped me so much last week, i am sure you can do this last bit. come on girl!

LOL

spooky likes this.
  8. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

come on nikky get into action we are all her for you :)

spooky likes this.
  9. bigley b

bigley b Full Member

Like This time! I've been inspired by your posts and I know that you can do it too, so hang in there you've done soooo well and the finishing line is in sight now!!!!:D

spooky likes this.
  10. AG1981

AG1981 Gold Member

Diet:
    Undecided
    GO SPOOKY!
    GO SPOOKY!
    GO SPOOKY!!!!!
    :talk017:
    :talk017::talk017:

spooky likes this.
  11. spooky

spooky Banned

Thank you all for your words of encouragement.

Have had a pants time for the last couple of days what with my heating ishoos. It is now, thankfully, fixed :D:girlpower:all those calls I made finally paid off!

I ate lots of nibbly things throughout the day :whoopass: :sign0007::booboo:but its surprising how many of them were carbs. I ate through boredom and gate fever,:argh: I haven't been able to leave the house bar a trip or two to the local shop since Monday.

My girls have gate fever too, hopefully I am gonna cure it tomorrow for them when I take them shopping in the morning and then to Nanna's in the afternoon! :bliss:

I have no excuses for not doing a 100% day tomorrow. I am, as I say, out and about much of the day. I have a full list of clients from about 4pm too so no rest for the Spook tomorrow!

My plan for the rest of today is water, water and maybe some more water:rolleyes: maybe a CD soup if I feel peckish.

I have a couple of hours of cross stitching planned after my girlies are in bed. Romance is dead here cos hubby works afters, although I did get a Valentine this morning and roses last weekend! Bless him....

Thank you all again, you ROCK! and I have repped you all XXXX

bigley b and Time4ME like this.
  12. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

you rock spookster xxx

13. Dutch

Dutch Goodbye Tum

Diet:
    Exante
    Gee up Nicky, you've done so well and you're such a huge support to all of us, you're sooooo close, push harder than ever, and the feeling you'll get will be better than anything you'd dream xx go girl

14. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    YOU CAN DO THIS..............

..................... I DONT HAVE A SINGLE DOUBT AT ALL!

EMBRACE IT & WE'LL ALL BE WAITING FOR YOU WHEN YOU CROSS THE LINE OF YOUR GOAL

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

15. poohbearmufc

poohbearmufc Longing 2 b a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante - Total Solutions
    Spooky - come on not long till the finish line!!! Just think how far you've come!!

You can and will do this!!

Love

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.