A cheeky request

cheekychinchilla

Gold Member
I know this really is a bit cheeky, but I was wondering if someone could take a look at my food diary and see if I'm doing things right? I haven't been able to get weighed this week as the scales I use every week at my local Boots are broken at the moment :rolleyes:
Anyway, I'm just having a bit of a wibble and wondered if someone wouldn't mind taking a look :eek:
Kelly.xx

hiya hun i see you are in liverpool like me...do you use the scales in the boots in town?They PROPER lie,both of them,one week they told me id lost a pound and that same night at sw id lost 6.5lbs on their scales....another week it told me id lost 4lb and when weighed at sw same night i had only lost 1lb....they give false hopes and seriously need recalibrating,im gonna complain to boots lol.xx

The thing that really stands out to me is that you're not eating breakfast. Trust me , you will lose faster if you do, you need to boost your metabolism after sleep.

I kinda do eat breakfast-I eat when I get up. I have a lot of trouble with my sleeping patterns because of my health and basically don't get up early unless I need to be somewhere. I usually try and have a healthy snack before I go to bed, so I'm having a kind of breakfast just at the wrong time.
If I was up early every day then I wouldn't skip breakfast :)
Thank you for looking.xx

I have only just realised that's an *actual* chinchilla on your shoulder!! Ahhh :)

Back