A cheeky request

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by cheekychinchilla, 5 February 2010 Social URL.

1. cheekychinchilla

cheekychinchilla Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(16.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I know this really is a bit cheeky, but I was wondering if someone could take a look at my food diary and see if I'm doing things right? I haven't been able to get weighed this week as the scales I use every week at my local Boots are broken at the moment :rolleyes:
    Anyway, I'm just having a bit of a wibble and wondered if someone wouldn't mind taking a look :eek:
    Kelly.xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. FATLASS1984

FATLASS1984 wannabe yummy-mummy:P

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(14.22%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hiya hun i see you are in liverpool like me...do you use the scales in the boots in town?They PROPER lie,both of them,one week they told me id lost a pound and that same night at sw id lost 6.5lbs on their scales....another week it told me id lost 4lb and when weighed at sw same night i had only lost 1lb....they give false hopes and seriously need recalibrating,im gonna complain to boots lol.xx

4. cheekychinchilla

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(16.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi! I go to the Boots in my local shopping centre. We don't have scales at home and I don't go to class, so they're the only ones I can use :rolleyes: It sucks that they may not be very reliable tho :sigh:

5. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    The thing that really stands out to me is that you're not eating breakfast. Trust me , you will lose faster if you do, you need to boost your metabolism after sleep.

6. cheekychinchilla

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(16.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I kinda do eat breakfast-I eat when I get up. I have a lot of trouble with my sleeping patterns because of my health and basically don't get up early unless I need to be somewhere. I usually try and have a healthy snack before I go to bed, so I'm having a kind of breakfast just at the wrong time.
    If I was up early every day then I wouldn't skip breakfast :)
    Thank you for looking.xx

7. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.5lb(19.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have only just realised that's an *actual* chinchilla on your shoulder!! Ahhh :)

8. cheekychinchilla

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(16.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It is indeed :D That one is Rocco and he was about 2 weeks old when that was taken.
    Kelly.x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.