• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

A cheeky request

S: 15st6lb C: 12st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 30.1 Loss: 2st7lb(16.2%)
I know this really is a bit cheeky, but I was wondering if someone could take a look at my food diary and see if I'm doing things right? I haven't been able to get weighed this week as the scales I use every week at my local Boots are broken at the moment :rolleyes:
Anyway, I'm just having a bit of a wibble and wondered if someone wouldn't mind taking a look :eek:
Kelly.xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

FATLASS1984

wannabe yummy-mummy:P
S: 14st8lb C: 12st7lb G: 7st12lb BMI: 32 Loss: 2st1lb(14.22%)
hiya hun i see you are in liverpool like me...do you use the scales in the boots in town?They PROPER lie,both of them,one week they told me id lost a pound and that same night at sw id lost 6.5lbs on their scales....another week it told me id lost 4lb and when weighed at sw same night i had only lost 1lb....they give false hopes and seriously need recalibrating,im gonna complain to boots lol.xx

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
S: 14st5lb
The thing that really stands out to me is that you're not eating breakfast. Trust me , you will lose faster if you do, you need to boost your metabolism after sleep.

S: 15st6lb C: 12st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 30.1 Loss: 2st7lb(16.2%)
I kinda do eat breakfast-I eat when I get up. I have a lot of trouble with my sleeping patterns because of my health and basically don't get up early unless I need to be somewhere. I usually try and have a healthy snack before I go to bed, so I'm having a kind of breakfast just at the wrong time.
If I was up early every day then I wouldn't skip breakfast :)
Thank you for looking.xx

S: 11st3.0lb C: 11st7.0lb G: 9st7.0lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: -0st4lb(-2.55%)
I have only just realised that's an *actual* chinchilla on your shoulder!! Ahhh :)