A completely fresh start for July- anyone want in?

Just created a new ticker, looks like an awful lot i have to lose:sigh:

Well done busy! End of day 2 and i am starving and feeling weak. Couldnt concentrate at all at work today and am actually starting to believe my mum who says that when im on the diet i get slower mentally!! Am thinking bout looking into 790 as have heard losses are the same and having a meal when i get home in the evening might help me to stay sane... what do you think?
xx

Hi wannabeslim,
Hun you have to do what feels right for you, I have tried 790 and 1000 and personally i couldn't do either, i am sort of an all or nothing if you see what i mean. There are plenty of people that do the other cd plans and they work fantastically so if you feel that you could do it then go for it. But i have to say of you can just get over the next couple of days then you know you will feel so much better and the hunger etc will decrease and generally you will start to feel lighter and more energetic, However if this is going to work you have to do what you want to do otherwise you will start to stray and you are not allowed to do that hun we are in the july challenge together, just think how fab you will feel when you havelost the 21lbs you set yourself.

Good luck hun with whatever you choose to do, keep me posted.

Love BusyXX

P.S I am on MSN if you fancy a chat.

Thought i had posted this before but i can't see it, just wanted to say 'Hi and welome' to Lola, are you ready for the 21lbs challenge? You can do it, Good Luck Chick!

Love Busy X

day three coming to an end just got my third pack chicken and mushroom. i havent got weighed, i darent but im gunna on monday next and hope to lose 21lb anyway. i know i shudda got weighed saturday morning before i started but i was ready to go and if id waited id have lost my time slot if you know what i mean

Morning all! Day 3 begins and I'm down by 5 and a half lbs so far! whoop whoop and thats with the chicken consumption last night. So feeling cheerful and ready for another day! xx

Hi all
day 2 for me and finding it soooooooo tough, wannabeslim thats is a fantastic loss hun well done you!!

Bethany, as i have said before there is nothing wrong with WW at all it is a very good plan, but i need the losses to be quicker for me at the moment.

Hollycat did you start CD?

Hows everyone else doing with the July challenge, C'mon girls stick woth it you will be so pleased you did!!!

Love Busy XX

Hiya everyone,

Can I join you all?
I'm back to SS after a 2 month break.. was actually only supposed to be a 2 week break for our Florida holiday in May, but I just couldnt get my head back into it.. now after gaining back 12lbs I'm locked back into the SS mindframe again!

Off to New York in october for what will essentially be our Honeymoon, albeit 7yrs late!.. and I want to look and feel the best I can by then!

I re-started yesterday, 3 shakes and nearly 6 litres of water I went to bed with a blinding headache.. but was rewarded this morning by a 5lb loss :eek: !!

Well done everyone so far, here's to a slimmer July!

Sam :) xx

another day nearly done home from a course knackerd but only drank water and had one pack in spite of copious amounts of chocci biccies on side feel great gunna have a pack now and hot choc one later and luxuriate in a bubble bath bliss

Heeey well done deesel thats brilliant willpower! Sam, course you can join us! 5 lbs overnight is amazing, it took me 2 days to get me that far!

Have just had some quorn mince dry-fried with mushrooms and onions as my evening supplement- think this is definitely the way forward for me as by about 5 or 6 pm i start to feel rly weak, and this way i dont feel ill but still have less than i would on 790. I know its a bit naughty not doing exactly what CD said but I need to do something that works for me. Anyhow im not exactly having burgers and chips or anything- im trying to eat less than 7g carbs (what you get in a tetra) and around 200 cals, have found that quorn stuff is good for this and is v low fat too, so will stick to that i think.

Would be interested to hear if any of you guys have an opinion on this.

xxx

i think we all have to find a way that works for me at the moment its ss i find that if i have even a little food then ive blown it and i then cant get back to it until i have put most of what i lose back on i seem to have a self destruct button i do think the little goals you have set are a good idea im gunna think of some for me. today i have day 2 of a course im on so off to pack water and pack dib dib dib

Hey wannabeslim

Just wondered about the onions in your mince, didn't think you could have them on AAM or 790. Would onion powder be a better option.

Hiya,

Just wanted to say be careful with the onions - they can knock you out of ketosis (if that's where you are with the diet)

home again tired and starving day 5 today and finding it really hard a little voice keeps teling me to just have protein and ss tomorrow but im fighting it cos its day 5 nearly over and it will get easier i know it will just craving food gunna take dog out in the rain it may stop me

WOOHOO!!!!!! I am so chuffed, although i joined this thread last week i have not managed one full day until............TODAY!!!! Ok i didn't have alot just a bite of chicken etc but it was still getting me down:cry:. But today I am so chuffed, when the family had their dinner i had black coffee and i felt so pleased with myself, gonna make icecream with my pak abit later on. Anyway i have added my 1st star!!! from the fallen angels thread. Oooooooo its so pretty hope i can get lots more!!

Hows it going for everyone else, hope you are all ok, i am just hoping to stay on track now i have one day down hopefully i am on my way.:innocent0001:

Bye for now

Love Busy XX

P.S Managed 4litres of water today as well:party0049:

Hey hun no you arent allowed onions but i had to do something to flavour it! Im doing it in my own way not necessarily by the book- way i see it is you can NO WAY not lose weight if ur only consuming 5oo- cals a day, whether or not ur in ketosis!! lol xx

Hey everyone, how are we getting on? Day 5 and I'm down 8lbs!! Whoop whoop! Hope everyone else is doing well and sticking to the challenge, its such a good motivator... 2 more lots of losses like this and i will do 21lbs no probs! I def think my evening meal thing was a good idea and Im gonna do cleaning all day before going swimming tonight, then have a meal when I get home after... lookin forward to today!

Deesel? Busy? How u gettin on? xx

HI all,

Having a great day so far, feeling very very positive about things now (just hope it lasts), Had one pak and 2 litres of water, made a mix a mousse for later so alls well!!!!!

Hope you are all getting on ok?

Lots of love Busy XXXX

P.S Forgot to say i have lost 4lbs since yesterday :party0038::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

i am soooo pleased!!!!!

Can I join you too please?

I am going to stick with the re-starters boards from now on as I feel so very bad reading how the new people are doing so well on the other boards when I am finding it incrediably hard.:sigh:

My details are:

Did LL/CD June to Nov 2005 - lost 6 1/2 stone & got down to 9 st 12lbs :D

Gradually over the last year (well 6 mths mainly) have regained weight and am now back at...........

13st 9lbs :(:confused::eek::sigh:

Got now so I dont even want to venture out incase someone sees me!!!!

Today have started and will try very hard as I prefer being slim to fat.

Reading how quickly your weight has started to come off will hopefully keep me going. I would like to lose 4 lbs per week (hopefully it will work out MUCH more than this) but I would be happy with that as by Sept when I am taking my partner on a surprise trip to Dublin I will be back at my comfortable 10st 4lbs.

Back