A Couple of Questions...

Fatblaster

Hi everyone I am on week 2 of SS and so far loving it :D

A couple of questions, I had my first bar last night (which was yummy) but this morning I jumped on the scales and appear to have put 1lb back on??!:sigh: Could this be the bar or is it more likely to be normal weight fluctuations (I KNOW I shouldn't scale hop.....) I checked this morning and I am still in ketosis :)

Also are you allowed tetras and bars in the same day? I am going out for the day next week and will need to take 3 out of my 4 meals with me and was thinking of 2 x tetras and 1 x bar - is this allowed?

Any advice gratefully received!

If you're still in ketosis you WILL be losing weight and burning fat don't worry and yes, scale hopping is bad and i felt awful one week from doing this only to step onto my CDC's to find i'd lost loads. I was told not to have the bars until into the third week tho but i think the advice varies from CDC to CDC. I'd have thought 2 tetras and a bar in one day would be fine. I take a bar and a tetra to work with me each day as due to shift working it's just easier for me.. Not had any effect on losses etc so far for me :) x

Hi everyone I am on week 2 of SS and so far loving it :D

:) thats great you are loving it.... its such a great feeling when you are really enjoying doing it and liking the shakes and bars...

A couple of questions, I had my first bar last night (which was yummy) but this morning I jumped on the scales and appear to have put 1lb back on??!:sigh: Could this be the bar or is it more likely to be normal weight fluctuations (I KNOW I shouldn't scale hop.....) I checked this morning and I am still in ketosis :)

To be honest I jump on and off the scales too its not good really as they do go up and down but its just a natural thing to do I guess.

Also are you allowed tetras and bars in the same day? I am going out for the day next week and will need to take 3 out of my 4 meals with me and was thinking of 2 x tetras and 1 x bar - is this allowed?

Yes you are allowed 2 tetras and 1 bar a day... as far as I know you can have more than 1 tetra but only 1 bar a day..

Any advice gratefully received!

Hope that helps x:)

Remember to take on extra water though....... i think both bars and tetras need an extra bit of water as more concentrated....

I add hot water to my tetra for a gorgeous hot chocolate, plus it makes it seem bigger :D

ignore the scale fluctuations. I admit I am weighing daily but thats for my CD blog (see below) and I'm not really keeping any real track of it.

I add hot water to my tetra for a gorgeous hot chocolate, plus it makes it seem bigger :D

ignore the scale fluctuations. I admit I am weighing daily but thats for my CD blog (see below) and I'm not really keeping any real track of it.

Lexie dog -

Just looked at your blog...... its really good.. I would like to do one. how do you do it? also do you only have 3 shakes how tall are you?
thanks x

I only have 3 shakes as I'm a paltry 5 foot 5 and 3 quarters, but in the interest of confidence I lie and say I'm just shy of 5' 6", :D

Blogging wise just go to www.blogspot.com and set one up, its really very easy!

I only have 3 shakes as I'm a paltry 5 foot 5 and 3 quarters, but in the interest of confidence I lie and say I'm just shy of 5' 6", :D

Blogging wise just go to www.blogspot.com and set one up, its really very easy!
thats what I dont get as Im only 5ft 2... and i was told to have 4...

Thanks for the info on the blog just found one you can do on here not sure if its right..

Thanks everyone for putting my mind at rest!

Back