A couple questions please

harriet2

serial poster
hi

im thinking about trying exante but have a couple questions:

1. if, with christmas coming up you have a works meal or something , can you swop for a day, from one 'solution' to the other..ie from total to say just have one meal on that one day and then back to the total diet the next day....

2. this would cover from christmas day too

3. what happens once you are almost/or at goal..with LT there is no follow up or help at all which is why im here now trying to lose weight again!

many thanks in advance

h x

Hi Harriet I dont know either to be honest, I havent seen any refeeding or anything with exante so i was wondering about that too!

Hi Harriet, I am not sure to be honest, but will probably have to do something similar myself around Christmas time, the hard part will be keeping to low carb meals so you stay in Ketosis but if you are in Ketosis you cannot drink, and that is hard to cope with at Christmas I am sure, have not quite made my mind up yet!

As for getting to goal, you are supposed to work your way up the plans once you hit a bmi of 25 until you get to goal and then I suppose by adding calories until you get to a level where you maintain your goal weight. I am a long way off yet but it does concern me slightly. One of the other ladies who was on Exante changed over to Cambridge because you get more info on the refeed and maintenance side of things.

Have you decided to give it a go?

ive ordered twoweeks worth of starter packs to get me going. when it comes to it, i think ill maybe give them a ring to ask their advise at exante otherwise no idea really!!

thanks! im looking forward to getting backintomy size 10's again lol

h xx

:D:Dand keeping it off for good this time

h x

I have never been in size 10! Would love to be able to do it though and am trying very hard to make it happen. Already gone from 24 to 18 in the last 8 weeks which I am really pleased with :)

quak, my god youve done well in very quick time...you must be so pleased with yourself, i know i would be!

before i did lipotrim, id never even contemplated being a size 10 but after losing 70 lbs in 19 weeks i was down to a size 8/10 from a size 16/18. it was great whilst it lasted but old habits die hard.

this time im determined to keep it off once i get there again...its all having the right mind set isnt it :)

h xx

Hi Harriet,

You could switch to something like the simple solution for that day which will give you a 600 kcal meal allowance. If you have any carbs though it will knock you out of ketosis so it might be a bit tough for the next few days after.

I move between programs occasionally because of certain events and I think it is fine, it's better to do something like exante which is a bit more flexible that allows you to carry on with you normal life too....plus I love Christmas dinner! I might just have to give the roast potatoes a miss!

Good Luck,

Tamz

quak, my god youve done well in very quick time...you must be so pleased with yourself, i know i would be!

before i did lipotrim, id never even contemplated being a size 10 but after losing 70 lbs in 19 weeks i was down to a size 8/10 from a size 16/18. it was great whilst it lasted but old habits die hard.

this time im determined to keep it off once i get there again...its all having the right mind set isnt it :)

h xx

Yes it is all about getting your head in gear - seems to be right for me this time, thank goodness.:rolleyes:

Hi Harriet,

You could switch to something like the simple solution for that day which will give you a 600 kcal meal allowance. If you have any carbs though it will knock you out of ketosis so it might be a bit tough for the next few days after.

I move between programs occasionally because of certain events and I think it is fine, it's better to do something like exante which is a bit more flexible that allows you to carry on with you normal life too....plus I love Christmas dinner! I might just have to give the roast potatoes a miss!

Good Luck,

Tamz

and its ok to do that without gaining weight? you dont have to 'refeed' or anything before hand? thats great if so cause then thats my question answered and would fit in well with everything going on close to and at christmas time...that was what was putting me off starting now to be honest although i am doing anyway..the fact that i might have to refeed etc before christmas or miss the meals out which always come up with work etc

and you def didnt gain weight just eating something one day and going straight back to it the next??

h xx

Ive just bought a pack people who know me are going to think oh no not jenny trying another diet but with the wedding so soon Im being to feel major despair I can't believe Im still in the 18's this year may as well of been none exsistant Ive ended up putting on any weight Id lost. Well I guess not all of it but it feels like I have. I want to try and do exante without anyone noticing so I will have to knock myself back out of ketosis in time for my hen do on Halloween so I can drink I know your prob think im mad but I remember Sarah starting exante when I was doing other diets and here I am still huge ( even though my wedding dress is big for me I really want to be 16 stone for my wedding) Ive just started a nursing degree so I am busy alot so I am going to try and do the working solution so I can be seen to be eating by my family. Here goes on the secret mission shhhhh dont tell xxx

Back