a cup of average Tetley Tea tasted so sweet

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by curlylow, 24 March 2008 Social URL.

1. curlylow

curlylow Full Member

Diet:
    my own! Gym and eating properly
    I started lipotrim on 3rd Jan, and have stuck to it - not a thing past my mouth apart from 3 x chocolate milkshakes a day...

Back in the first week I did try to drink tea without milk but I thought it was VILE. I dont like coffee anyway, so all I've had is water, water, water and choc shakes...

This morning I made myself a cup of tea (dunno why), I dipped the tea bag in the hot water, added a little cold so I could drink it straight away and I couldn't believe the taste... I could seriously taste sugar!!! It was amazing how sweet tea is naturally it was a nice, pleasant drink.

I'm refeeding in about 3 weeks and cant wait to taste new foods and keep away from bad foods!!

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    Know what you mean but I found it really strong:)

4. xx Cathy xx

xx Cathy xx Bye Bye Huge Bottom!

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(22.88%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    I can't drink black tea I find it awful so i've been drinking peppermint tea. Also developed a liking for weak decaff black coffee with 1 sweetener.

5. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I didnt touch tea or coffee throughout LT and now i am refeeding it tastes even worse believe it or not! xxx

6. rowanx2

rowanx2 Losing the baby fat

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    The Get into a Swimsuit Diet
    I found that with plain oatmeal. Once i had given up my full cal coke things that had never tasted sweet to me suddenly started to. it's weird how our tastebuds start picking things up. maybe we start tasting things how they are meant to tatse?

7. Bea

Bea Back on the wagon!

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.53%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge +
    I started drinking black tea years ago (one of my crazy diet idea) .....diet failed but couldnt go back to milk in tea after that.....

8. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Maybe thats the same with me Bea, i keep trying but its not nice xx

9. Bea

Bea Back on the wagon!

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.53%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge +
    Honestly give it a few week.....weaker tea than normal at first....you will never to go back to milk....seriously....I also drink coffee black for same reason.....(but do have the occasional latte!)

10. Henpom

Henpom Full Member

I can't drink black tea or coffee - they both taste so bitter. I prefer rooibos (redbush) tea. It's not bitter at all.

11. fifi70

fifi70 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I'm a real tea person, didn't really care for coffee, but tea without milk omg it was so bitter and left a real nasty taste,and haven't touched it since the beginning of week 2, however black coffee with 1 sweetener is surprisingly lovely. Ah henpom can you buy Redbush from tesco? I will try anything for a bit of variety.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.