a cup of average Tetley Tea tasted so sweet

curlylow

I started lipotrim on 3rd Jan, and have stuck to it - not a thing past my mouth apart from 3 x chocolate milkshakes a day...

Back in the first week I did try to drink tea without milk but I thought it was VILE. I dont like coffee anyway, so all I've had is water, water, water and choc shakes...

This morning I made myself a cup of tea (dunno why), I dipped the tea bag in the hot water, added a little cold so I could drink it straight away and I couldn't believe the taste... I could seriously taste sugar!!! It was amazing how sweet tea is naturally it was a nice, pleasant drink.

I'm refeeding in about 3 weeks and cant wait to taste new foods and keep away from bad foods!!

x

Know what you mean but I found it really strong:)

I can't drink black tea I find it awful so i've been drinking peppermint tea. Also developed a liking for weak decaff black coffee with 1 sweetener.

I didnt touch tea or coffee throughout LT and now i am refeeding it tastes even worse believe it or not! xxx

I started drinking black tea years ago (one of my crazy diet idea) .....diet failed but couldnt go back to milk in tea after that.....

Maybe thats the same with me Bea, i keep trying but its not nice xx

Honestly give it a few week.....weaker tea than normal at first....you will never to go back to milk....seriously....I also drink coffee black for same reason.....(but do have the occasional latte!)

I can't drink black tea or coffee - they both taste so bitter. I prefer rooibos (redbush) tea. It's not bitter at all.

I'm a real tea person, didn't really care for coffee, but tea without milk omg it was so bitter and left a real nasty taste,and haven't touched it since the beginning of week 2, however black coffee with 1 sweetener is surprisingly lovely. Ah henpom can you buy Redbush from tesco? I will try anything for a bit of variety.

Back