A day in the life of Bexyboo! :)

Have a fantastic holiday hunny, speak to you when you get back x x

Mazie6 said:
Hows the grumpy one Shenzi?

Im not grumpy, well i am actually with myself though! Lol

Hey Bex,

You make sure you pack that bikini hunni...;)

Have a great time xxx

Hey Ladies, I'm baaack!

Well... I got back yesterday but hey ho!!

I have had such a lovely time away relaxing all week and come back to this crappy horrible weather! How rubbish! :(

Weighed myself this morning and scales saying a 6lb gain... :S but is * week too! We'll see tomorrow!

Hope you have all had a good week with good losses!! Will catch up on your diaries at somepoint when I'm on the pc!

xxx

Hey Bexy!

Welcome home hunni! Hope you've had a fabbo time! It's pants coming home to rubbish weather isn't it? :(

Well we all want the full low down on your exploits as soon as youre ready please! Xx

Welcome home! Its good to have you back! Can't wait to hear all about your travels! X

Ah thanks for all the welcomes! :)

Okay, I'll say now, everyday was about mid 30s! Lush :D

Near enough most the week we spent relaxing by the pool! Was soo nice, an went swimming twice a day. The hotel had it own private beach, so we went on Wednesday, and did some snorkling, which was really cool and saw lots of fish. :)

Thursday we went on a trip to see the loggerhead turtles, and we aw 1 which was totally amazing, he came right up to our boat!! Soo good. Will try and get some photos posted soon, all on Dads computer at the moment!

Our hotel was luxurious! Soo soo nice, we had the top room in the hotel, and the view from our balcony was right over the bay and sea. Beautiful! We were half board so my food really wasn't brilliant, some nights I mad the healthier choices, some I had a bit of everything, and breakfast I had tinned fruit most morning and they cooked breakfast was crappy!

We were out drinking every night - cocktails! But I always ate my fruit with them, so that made them healthy right? ;) Hehe.

Had soo many lovely ones though, and some minging ones! Hehe.

Had today off work, so I can relax back into things, and was hoping for a semi relaxing day, but that hasn't really happened, not had time to eat much either, had a bacon bagel for breakfast - yummy yummy, and not had anything since, just waiting for James to get here then we're going to go to Morrisons to get some fish and have it with lots of veg and potatoes! :)

Oh and Dawn, I chickened out of wearing a bikini - dunno why really! Lol.

And Renate, we did do a little bit of the Inbetweener dance! :D

Hi Bex,

Aww your holiday sounds absolutely lovely! :jelous:

I'm so glad you had such a wonderful break...I think you were ready for it!

Slightly disappointed about the bikini though! :banana dancer:

Your holiday sounds AMAZING! Lucky you! X

Hey good luck for tonight hun! Xx

Uh-oh... The biscuit tin has just attacked me at work and forced me to eat 6!!! Hey-ho, I already know its a gain. Am going to have a Chinese after WI then back on track tomorrow! Cause I am going to lose this weight. Scales at work saying 4.5lb gain, if that's right, I have a 11.5lb to lose before Christmas, then I'll be a stone away from main target! :) If I ever get there. I want to say thank you soo much all you lovely ladies who keep me going with words of advise and encouragement! :) flowers for you all :thankyou:

xxx

Hey Bex...

LEAVE THOSE BISCUITS ALONE!!! :)

Can I still be one of your lovely ladies??? Xxx

skinnydawn said:
Hey Bex...

LEAVE THOSE BISCUITS ALONE!!! :)

Couldn't have said it better myself!

Leave them alone you will only regret it later and you know it!

Ooh you looking forward to seaweed later! X

I'm not sure if I fancy it any more, the fact I have put on a lot has put me right off - I'll see how I feel later!

Of course Dawn, you are a very lovely lady :) Always there with lots of words of support and wisdom :D

I was talking to James about my weight loss when we were on holiday and I made a list of things I need to start doing more of -

1. Eat more fish, to boost my omega 3 levels, its good for your hair and just good in general.
2. Eat more iron filled vegetables - hopefully stop me feeling so tired and drowsy all the time.
3. Try and up my water intake, I don't really like water on its own and normally have SF squash.
4. Give up Pepsi Max again.
5. Start doing more exercise classes and start going to the gym.
6. Start C25K.

That's all I can remember at the moment, so hopefully all of this will boost my weight loss!

xxx

Back