A day in the life of Bexyboo! :)

Hi bexy, I wouldn't worry about the other day and it sounds like your back on track now. :) well done on resisting the bacon bagels. Have a good weekend. X

bexyboo said:
I have been very good so far today.

Breakfast - alpen light, banana and orange
Snack - satsumer
Lunch - gammon (no fat) potatoes, cabbage and carrots with onion sauce 1 slice of brown bread, cheese
Snack - alpen light
Dinner - fish I think with rice and veg.

X

Looks good :)

Food looks very good today, keep it up! X

Soo went to the harvester for dinner. Wasn't too bad. I have gone over my syns today but not as bad as last sat.

It's my * week at the mo and I am laying in bed here in total agony and I don't have any of my strong painkillers the doc prescribed for period pains :( arghhh.. So bad I can't sleep :(

Oh well, they will be gone by the morning :)

x

Aww Bex...sorry you were having such a rough night last night :( Are u ok this morning? Xx

Hope you ok I can sympathise with you :-( hopefully they all gone this morning I usally feel really good after a bad bout of p pains but maybe that's just me
Take care huni enjoy your Sunday xx

Morning Bex, hope your tummy is better now, and well done on not going way over syns on * week, I'm like a woman possessed with it's my time, anything not nailed down I'll eat it!! How were the dogs with all the fireworks? X

Soo, was fairly good food wise today apart from we have just been to the cinema to see Johnny English 2. And I ate the best part of a medium popcorn :)

This morning we spent about 2 hours up the field with the dogs :) who were being cheeky and kept on getting under the fence to get to James hehe.

Got my lovely roast dinner in a bit. Looking forward to it.

Currently chillaxed on the sofa, with a dog either side of me infront of the fire watching Country File - lovely :)

xxx

Evening Bexy xxx

Good to hear you were well enough to enjoy your Sunday hunni x

How lovely to be curled up with the dogs in front of the fire :)

Hope you get a good nights sleep xx

Yeah was lovely, and dinner was lovely too. James' mum used to be a cook... She makes the best cakes *drools* hehe :D

We picked lots of parsnips up the field today. So after dinner I chopped some up so I can make a big batch of curried parsnip soup :Dnom nom nom.

Got meeting with site agent at the flat tomorrow morning so won't be able to go swimming...!

Hope you've all had a lovely weekend :) xxx

Hello! Sounds like you had a lovely weekend, I especially like the part where you were in front of the fire with your dogs! :)

Hope you have had a great day, xx

How did your meeting go? How excieting?have you got a move in date yet ?

Hi Lynica

Meeting was good thanks, though only there for about 15mins. Its beginning to look really good. Walls have had first coat of paint. :) The bathroom has been tiled - Its looks really good. We were able to choose the tiles. Kitchen should be going in in the next 2 weeks it was just in the middle of the lounge atm. :)

Haven't got a move in date yet, but the site agent reckons he'll be finished by the end of November so hopefully middle of December :). Still waiting to exchange contracts, which we were meant to be doing today, but we still haven't received our contract from the solicitors so James is ringing them today to chase them up, I am fed up of doing it! x

Back