A day in the life of Bexyboo! :)

I agree with others - don't be so hard on yourself, you are doing so well! We all have good days and bad, it's how we deal with them that matters, if you fall off that wagon you get up, dust yourself off, think 'what a great time I had' and then get back on it and enjoy the rest of your ride.

Hope you have had a great weekend, the cider found me so I have some extra work to do now, but hey, I'll survive! I'll kick you if you kick me! :D :D xxx

Hi Bex x

Number one Ar*se Kicker here! :asskick::asskick::asskick:

Popping in, just in case! ;)

Morning Bexyboo, good luck for wi today xx

Don't panic!

Let me through!

Chief ar*se kicker to the rescue!

Start running hunni cos if your gona get such a thwack if I catches ya...!

And if ya keeps running till tonight we stands a good chance of losing!!!

How exciting!!!

But go have an orange to counteract the naughty biccies x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Am eating it now. I have a jacket potato for lunch though not sure what with yet. Will see what there is at home.

I know that this weeks food is going to be awful.

Tonight - Dominos with the work girlies.
Tomorrow - Shopping with Mum and Nan and we're doing lunch.
Thursday - All you can eat Chinese.
Friday - Out shooting in the day and there will be lots of food, then in the evening prob take-away as going round where James' sister works.
Saturday - Work xmas meal... Deep fried brie, Baked tuna, lemon mousse. Lots and lots of booze... =D
Sunday - Hanging!
Monday - Stressing.

x

Wow!!!

Dominoes is evil. The anti SW :-(

But you enjoy yourself - it's one week out of the year and you can start again :)

Just choose SW food in between x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Golly bex how busy r u this week, makes mine seem really easy ;-) good luck with the house move how exciting !! Enjoy all your meals out and like lisa says stay on sw meals inbetween it's only one week and I'm sure you'll be fine you been doing so well lately xx

I was good at lunch. Though not really on a day. But its the healthiest lunch I have had in the past few days. Jacket potato with tune and sweetcorn. I have 2 satsumers and an orange for this afternoon to last until WI.

Yeah, I have decided I am way too busy. Hehe. I will be swimming tomorrow night though as I didn't go yesterday morning as I was moving all my animals under cover for the weekend. And bloody glad I did after the weather we had last night. Had to go and sleep in the lounge as the rain was pounding to heavy on my window it even kept James awake and he sleeps through everything!!! It was horrible!

x

bexyboo said:
Like my new sticker ladies? :D Lost half a pound! x

Woohoo new shiny!xx

Hi
How's your weekend been? Hope you ok?have you got your keys yet? Good luck take care x

Hey Bex!!!

I bet you're busy busy busy!!!

Hope it's all going ok, and well done on the new shiny!!! :happy036::happy036::happy036:

Hi ladies.

Just a quick post - sorry I not been on for ages been mega busy! Picked up keys on Monday and spent first night in flat last night. I love it there. Its kinda not sunk in yet feels like being on holiday. But it like falling in love all over again. :D:D I will try and post pictures if I get change when I pop back to my parents. If not add me on FB and there are pics on there. Search Becs Stephens - oh and add me as a friend too. Hehe :D xxx

Back