A day in the life of Bexyboo! :)

Im so glad things are working out for you and you manage to get settled in time for Christmas festivities, Im on my way to Facebook for a nosey! xx

Wow sounds like someones having a great time congrats here's to loads of happy times !!!
Merry Xmas and happy new year xx

Morning bex
Just wanted wish you a merry Christmas and best wishes for 2012. Also thanks for all your support on here it's made such a difference to me.
Take care and have a great time keep smiling :) :) xx

Happy Christmas Eve!! Enjoy every minute of it xxxxxxxxxx

Morning
Just catching up hope you ok ? Take care have a good day x

Happy New Year Bex!!!

images

Happy New Year hun, hope you are OK? How did the move go, are you all settled in and how are things going? xx

Have you got that internet sorted yet? Its time to get back on track now ;) xx

Heey Ladies!

I'm back! With a weight gain but I am back. I need to do this now, (though I am having a Chinese tonight...:]) I think I have put on about 7/8lbs since Christmas. And I am only semi making SW choices. But I am going to be doing it on my own for now, as can't really afford to go back to class at the moment. Need to wait and see what our finances are like after a few months.

Hope you are all doing well. And I will try and pop round everyone diaries when I can! :) xxx

Yay!!! :D

Welcome back Bex!!! :)

About blooming time...! :rolleyes:

Welcome back about time! Good luck doing it at home use this as your group xx

Evening,

So today was day one back on plan, and I was hungry most of the day, not good! :( But tomorrow, I will be more prepared and take more fruit. Left in a right rush this morning as boss phoned me up to ask me to start earlier as she was still unwell.. So, was in a right hurry! Had 5 minutes to finished getting ready before I had to leave to get to work to open up. But I did it, with about 2 minutes to spare. :)

Food today

Breakfast - 2 Satsumers
Morning snack - Muller light, Banana
Lunch - pasta with mushrooms, onions, carrot and bacon. Watermelon
Dinner - Lamb chops fat removed, new potatoes and veg.
Snacks - Muller light.

Hoping if I can do a week of good eating like this will be brilliant, and I am hoping to bring in a good weight loss. :)

Hope you've all had a good evening

xx

Yay, well done on getting back on plan!! Nightmare start to the day though, well done for staying on track even with such a hectic start! :)

I am sure you will get a brilliant loss this week, just stick with it! xxx

Thanks, I need it to kick start me back into action. I have 18lbs to lose be the 21st April, which is when I'm going to a spa for a hen do. So am wanting to look good and my swimsuit or tankini or what I'll be wearing. Worked it out as being 1.8lbs a week! And am really really wanting to do that, only 1 stone 4lbs, then I'll be close to target. :) x

Day 2 on plan here goes.

Breakfast - Muller light
Morning snacks - Muller light, 2 satsumas, banana
Lunch - Jacket potato, stir fry veg, cheese, muller light
Dinner - chicken byriani with out the beg curry.
Desert - Muller light

Think I might like Muller lights?? Hehe.

Freezing cold today and really wanting chocolate but I mustn't. Hoping to get home and its warm for once, as when they built the apartment the windows were fitted with the wrong hinges so there are gaps. And its only taken them 7 weeks to get it sorted. Hurray! We will be complaining to head office though as have had a lot of problems! But I wont go into detail. :)

Have a good day ladies and keep warm - heating has broken here :( x

Morning Bexy x

So nice to have you back with us again! I really missed you!

I think you can lose that weight in time for your spa hen weekend. It's just getting back into that mind set again! I've been messing about for the last month, pretending I'm trying to lose when really I've just been maintaining. Which should be ok as I'm supposedly at target, but in my heart of hearts I want to lose more...at least half a stone. So I was well chuffed to lose this week.

Sorry to read you've had a few problems with the new place. If its any consolation, I think its fairly common! Doesn't help when you're freezing cold, does it lol!

Have a super weekend hunni xxx

Back