A day in the life of Bexyboo! :)

Hmm, realised I'm at that weight again which I struggled to get passed last time.

Yesterday I was semi good... apart from the two pancakes at lunch time. Oo and had a breaded cod fillet for dinner. Apart from that was much much better than the weekend.

Today food.

Breakfast - fruit
Lunch - ham and pickle sandwich, velvet crunch, two laughing cow lights, muller light.
Dinner - pork chops, with veg and potatoes.

Have a good day all.

x

Hi bex
You'll get passed this weight just keep doing what you are doing I was the same remember and stuck to it and now only 4/5 lbs off target. It works !!! xx

I could not do this on my own! I mean, obviously I'm not on my own, as I have all you guys on here, but still, I need that pressure of going to class!

I never stay to the actual meeting, but I love my C and he is always just a text message away, which is great to know. He also sends really nice, encouraging texts during the week, which helps keeping me going! :)

The way I look at it, the cost is £5 per week (less, in fact, as I always pay for 12 weeks in advance, which you get for £50, so you get 2 weeks free), and my reasoning is that you can't even get two drinks down my local pub for the price of one week, and the 'old' me would have spent loads of cash down the boozer each week! :D

I'm sure whatever you decide will be the right decision for you hun! :)

Have a great evening, xxx

I could not do this on my own! I mean, obviously I'm not on my own, as I have all you guys on here, but still, I need that pressure of going to class!

I never stay to the actual meeting, but I love my C and he is always just a text message away, which is great to know. He also sends really nice, encouraging texts during the week, which helps keeping me going! :)

The way I look at it, the cost is £5 per week (less, in fact, as I always pay for 12 weeks in advance, which you get for £50, so you get 2 weeks free), and my reasoning is that you can't even get two drinks down my local pub for the price of one week, and the 'old' me would have spent loads of cash down the boozer each week! :D

I'm sure whatever you decide will be the right decision for you hun! :)

Have a great evening, xxx

It is really difficult on my own. Am struggling but. Am getting there. Can't actually afford to join SW this month now as my pay was shocking! Hate February! :( Don't work enough hours. Lol. Maybe I'll see if James can help out a bit. But he pays for so much already feel bad.

xx

Well done :D

bexyboo said:
Evening.

Weighed in this morning and lost 1½lbs :D Really chuffed with that :D

Though tonight I am having a take away with old college friends. :D

Have a lovely evening all :) xx

Well done Hun!! Xxx

bexyboo said:
Evening.

Weighed in this morning and lost 1½lbs :D Really chuffed with that :D

Though tonight I am having a take away with old college friends. :D

Have a lovely evening all :) xx

Well done bex that's great . I've done sw by myself it's not that bad and if you come on here we can be a group on our own take it in turns to be each others consultant ha ha :)
Enjoy your night out and take away what you having ?? X

Mmm mmm mmm... totally over indulged on Chinese last night. Was lush! We had egg fried rice, stir fry veg, pork balls, chicken chow mein, crispy chilly beef, and black bean sauce. Really nice Chinese, never used them before.

Enough of that though, back on plan for today. But, tonight I have my Nan and Grandad coming over dinner, and I am doing a joint of beef with some lovely Tesco's finest gravy which I've already bought in a pot, and the beef is already covered with fat/dripping for added flavor. Am going to make real roast potatoes in oil, all the veg will be healthy. Not the Yorkshire puds though, they will be real ones. Oh, and Nan has made a lemon meringue pie and bought a cheese cake. Bare in mind she is meant to be slimming too. Hehe. Oopsie.

Oh well, back on plan tomorrow.

Have a good day all xxx

Morning bex, hope you've had a good start to the week xx

Morning how's your week going ? x

Morning lovely ladies.

Dreadful start to the week - but never mind. Am back on it today. Totally over indulged over the weekend and yesterday and now have a sore tummy. My own fault. But am geared up with healthy food today. :)

Had a fab weekend though. And I have sold my car, which is fab - half way to getting a new one now, just need to sell James' then we can get one :D

Have a lovely Tuesday all.

:) xx

I would love love love an Audi A3. But, they hold their money really well, and can't find one which isn't over 8+ years old in our price range. So am looking at either a 57/08 Vauxall Corsa or Astra. Not sure yet, I'd like another Corsa, James wants an Astra, the Astra will be more practical because it is bigger, but it depends what we can find.

Am back on plan pretty much today again. Won't be so much tomorrow as have a lunch meeting at work, but will try my hardest and go for the healthiest sandwiches.

x

Back