A day in the life of *Saski* - Woohoo! What a good'un! :)

Hey chicken

How are you today? Hope you've had a fab day today!

I'm just going to go for a walk and get some steps added up hee hee

much love

xx

Evening Lovely

Hope you are ok xx

Only dissapointment there was seeing you'd been watching the cricket, bad girl. My evening last night was somewhat spoiled by the mother of a random cricketer ringing to complain that someone swore in the spectators at a match. Despite my assurance that OH would be in touch that wasn't good enough and she berated me soundly as being hard hearted and uninterested ...YES right first time but it took me the best part of an hour to get rid of her and I only did so by puting the phone down Bad M!!

Hopefully you will have a more restful weekend after all that packing.

Take care

M

Aww i'm sorry M! And i definitely didn't spend all of today watching either... *cough*

Sorry about the silly lady. I probably would have hung up too. hehe.

I hope you are having a good day m'dear. Cricket free of course. :D xx

A small cone with flake from McDs is 4 points, so you're probably looking at about 6 :)

That's brilliant cheers m'dears! 2 bonus points for me then :D yay. Hope all is well with you. x x

Hey chicken

How are you today? Hope you've had a fab day today!

I'm just going to go for a walk and get some steps added up hee hee

much love

xx

Good work with your walking m'dear you are doing really well. Hope you've had a step filled day today as well :D xx

Evening Lovely

Hope you are ok xx

I am thank you my love. Hope you are too. x x

Hope you are having a good monday

I am indeed thank you. Hope you had an awesome one too. :) xx

mr whippy :drool:

that sounds divine.. shame our ice cream van came earlier when the idea of food was making me sick! (i say shame, maybe its a blessing with WI in the morning :D)

Good evening all. Good news! I lost 1.5lbs this week bringing my grand total to a 21.5lb loss! Woot! :D. Well hello there shiney new silver 7!

I didn't do much over the weekend i was recovering but i have been a little more active today. I helped OH brother move some furniture and tried to organise some of my excessive amount of stuff. It's a long old process.

Still feeling good though and i'm dead chuffed with the loss. I think August is going to be a good one. :D

Also my food has been pretty good today and i still have lots of points left so generally things are looking good :)

B - yoghurt (0.5)
S - Breakfast bar (2)
L - Ham + salad sandwich on WW bread (1.5) Meringue, yog and nectarine (1.5)
S - McCoys (3) YUM
D - Gigantic chicken stirfry with sweet and sour sauce and cashews and noodles and general happiness :D (8) and i left quite a bit...

16.5/26 YAY! :D

I hope you are all having a brilliant day my lovelies. x x x

mr whippy :drool:

that sounds divine.. shame our ice cream van came earlier when the idea of food was making me sick! (i say shame, maybe its a blessing with WI in the morning :D)

Trust me it was worth every tiny part of the points! :D xxx

happiness stir fry <3 shizzle ma dizzle! :D

well done on your loss hun, thats fantastic :) xxx

Thank you my lovely! How'd you get on this week? I haven't quite reached your diary yet. Have you recovered yet from your night out :p xxx

Well done on your loss chick! That's fabby, you're doing fabalusly!

Your menu looks really yummy too! Think I'm going to nip to Tesco and get some meringue nests.

Hope you have a lovely evening

xx

Thank you my lovely. You absolutely should meringue it up. It's where the party is at atm :D tehe. xxx I hope you have a lovely evening too x

Hi Saski

Thats fabtastic my lovely - well done you xx

Back