A day in the life of *Saski* - Woohoo! What a good'un! :)

Hey Sas where have you wandered off to?? :confused:

Hope you're ok cheeko!

xx

hey Sas, where you gone? hope you're alright hunnybunch xxx

Saaaaassssskkkkkiiiiiii

Where are you ??????

Hope you are ok x

Aww hun how rubbish being ill again!
sick2.gif
I cant stand being ill so you must be cheesed off!

Think you have worn yourself out with all the packing etc,a trip back to bed or on the sofa is Dr charlys prescription for you for the afternoon
smilie_bett.gif
xx

Thank you so much for your post my lovely. Your prescription did the trick though for a little longer than just the afternoon. :) I hope all is well with you. xxx

Well I am blinded by the light of that extra silver 7 well done.

Hope you feel better soon

M

Hehe! Thank you. I am indeed feeling much better. I hope you've had a good few days. xxx

wow on the shiny silver sevens
Boo, Hiss on the feeling ill. i find sometimes i just get a run of things and then its all ok. Hope it is thus for you.

(sorry i seem to been feeling a bit theatrical today)

Yay! Thank you very much. Yeh hopefully i have had my share of illness for a while and will be super healthy for a while to make up for it. :D I am always theatrical so i love it :) Hope you are doing fab m'dear. xxx

yay well done getting another silver 7 cant wait till I get my first one!:happy096:

Thank you very much. I'm sure your first one will be very soon :) Good luck xxx

Hi Saski

well done xx
just off for an early night - wanted t stop by :D

Thanks my love. I hope you enjoyed your early night and had a good sleep :D xxx

Hey hon

Hope you are feeling better today?

xx

Hey love. I am now thank you very much. Hope all is well with you. xxx

hey Sas, hope you're feeling better today :) xxx

Hey Rach love. Thank you for your post. I hope you are feeling better too. :) xxx

hey hun!
well done on your loss!
ur menus look yummy i might pinch some ideas!! hehe

Hey sona! Thank you very much. Feel free to take whatever you like from my menus. Hope you are good. xxx

you are doing so well
sorry I missed all the celebrations of your third silver seven

hope its not to late to join the party

I will go and stand in the corner so I dont depress anyone :):)

Hey my lovely. Thank you so much. Not too late at all my love. The party is still going on in my world so there is no need to be standing in the corner. I simply won't allow it :D. I hope all is good with you. xxx

Morning S..
Well done hunny,i didnt enter your diary b4 it was way too bright!!:D:D:D
Have a fab day and hope you are feeling better x

Hey my lovely. Thank you so much. I hope you found some sunnies to allow you in tehe.
I hope you are doing well. :D You are a walking machine in our ped challenge. Ped chief is very proud :D xxx

Hey Sas where have you wandered off to?? :confused:

Hope you're ok cheeko!

xx

I am back my lovely. Thank you for your concern. I missed you all too much i just had to return :D xxx

Helloooo!!
Hope you are ok

Hey i am thank you so much for checking in. I'm back now and don't intend to go away again for so long. :) xxx

hey Sas, where you gone? hope you're alright hunnybunch xxx

Hey my love just took a few days to recover but i am back now and feeling way better. :) xxx

Saaaaassssskkkkkiiiiiii

Where are you ??????

Hope you are ok x

Fiiiiiittttzzz!

Right here!!!

Don't worry i won't go away again. I hope you are all good. x x x

Hey my lovelies.

How are you all? Sorry i have been away for a few days. I ended up getting a bit worse and had to do very little during the day. Then i flew back home and i couldn't find my computer charger but i am back now and you will have trouble getting rid of me again for so long so i hope you made the most of it.

I am feeling sooo much better now and have decided to make the most of being healthy as i don't know how long it is going to last. I am spending time on my cross trainer doing sit ups and swimming. I am aiming from today onwards to earn at least 3 AP a day on my pedometer.

I am feeling really positive and motivated so want to stick at it as much as possible. I am trying to mix up the activities i do as well so i don't get bored and i'm trying to slowly increase the amount. I've even gone back to doing wii fit with my Ma and we have just bought EA active today.

I earnt a massive 6.5 AP today/yesterday so i am dead chuffed with that especially as i did 32 lengths in the pool and 30 mins wii fit today (not as much effort i know) and hopefully i should be able to keep it up. Though maybe not 6.5 everyday.

I hope you are all well. Thank you so much for all your visits and messages you guys are sooo sweet. I am going to work my way through diaries. But please bear with me as it may take a couple of days to catch up.

Massive love!!! *Saski* xxx

Right gang i have managed some catching up but i am off to bed now as it is 2.20am.... opps. I will catch up more tomorrow. Sorry if i haven't reached your diary yet. Fear not for i will very soon.

WI tomorrow.... fingers cross :)

Night night xxx

Glad to see you back Saski, returned to good health but 2:20am really thats late. OH has been saved by the cricket ptherwise he would have been even more grumpy in hospital.

Take care

M

Good to have you back sas fit & well, wow all this exercise
sport-smiley-018.gif
you are doing, hope the scales reward you well for it! xx

hey Sas, good luck with your WI today, i bet it will be fantastic with all your exercise :D did you enjoy the swimming? i havent been for ages but have finally gotten my monday nights back to myself so thinking on aquafit tonight :)

Glad to see you back Saski, returned to good health but 2:20am really thats late. OH has been saved by the cricket ptherwise he would have been even more grumpy in hospital.

Take care

M

Thank you very much M :D. Yes a bit later than I should have done really but i was getting very into the diaries. Do you know yet when OH is due out of hospital? I hope it is soon. Hope you are having a good day. xxx

Good to have you back sas fit & well, wow all this exercise
sport-smiley-018.gif
you are doing, hope the scales reward you well for it! xx

Hey charly! Thank you so much. :) All will be revealed RE weigh in very soon. ;) xxx

Hey sweet pea so glad you're back! :D:D:D

Good luck for WI today, I really hope it's a good one for you! :p

xx

Hey bear! Thank you much. It is good to be back :D. xxx

Good to see you back

Thanks mommyB :D xxx

:cross: Good luck with your WI!

Thank you my dear :D xxx

hey Sas, good luck with your WI today, i bet it will be fantastic with all your exercise :D did you enjoy the swimming? i havent been for ages but have finally gotten my monday nights back to myself so thinking on aquafit tonight :)

Hey Rach. Thank you very much. I am indeed enjoying the swimming. It's been ages since i have done it but i'm really getting into the swing of it. oOo aquafit i defo need to look into that. I hope your WI goes well too my lovely! xxx

Good afternoon all i hope you are having a fab day!

WI results......

I lost 4lbs!!! Woot! I'm dead chuffed. It's the most i have ever lost in a week. :D Very happy bunny! It brings my total to 25.5lbs and means i now have less than 100lbs left to lose. Don't get me wrong i know that's still a lot to lose but it's definitely a milestone in my books :D.

I haven't done as much exercise today so far as the weather is a bit rubbish here. I will get on the cross trainer soon though.

Yay!

I am off to catch up on remaining diaries. Much love xxx

omg, only half a pound to our half a stone race! how amazing is that?! soooooo chuffed for you :) xxx much love!

omg, only half a pound to our half a stone race! how amazing is that?! soooooo chuffed for you :) xxx much love!

:D Thank you so much. I know eh. If only i'd done a few extra lengths eh! Hopefully it'll be gone by next week. :) xxx

Back