A day in the life of *Saski* - Woohoo! What a good'un! :)

Good evening all! I'm so sorry i haven't been around the last couple of days. It has been absolutely manic!!! Trying to pack and get everything in a house sorted in about 3 days is truly traumatic. I have, you will be please to know, been very well behaved with my new alotted 26 points and have not gone over at all! :D

I have also put my shiney pedometer to good use! Please see challenge for extra info ;)

Thank you so much for all your visits! You lot are just fab and soo sweet! Massive love to you all. Also i'm so glad so many of you want to join the challenge this is brilliant. I am off to catch up and make up for lost time while i escape the packing for an hour of bliss!:) xxx

Thank you my love. It's going ok. I hate packing at the best of time but hopefully the next time i will be packing it'll be to be moving into somewhere a little more permenant. Here's hoping anyway. :) xxx

Morning,
just stopped by to say hello.
Hope the packing is going ok - with not too many little sneaky glasses of wine Saski - i heard ya lol telling someone it helps the packing he he - bless ya xx

Well I am off camping (for the first time) for the weekend - go friday lunch not back till sunday
will you be in your new place by then - I really cant remember

and what is this about wine well with 26 points I think you have plenty of room for a glass or two and the extra activity points would be put to good use on wine :):)

Morning,
just stopped by to say hello.
Hope the packing is going ok - with not too many little sneaky glasses of wine Saski - i heard ya lol telling someone it helps the packing he he - bless ya xx

Hey my lovely. Tehe no the glasses of wine yet today but it will almost definitely be necessary later on! Hope you are having a good day x x x

Well I am off camping (for the first time) for the weekend - go friday lunch not back till sunday
will you be in your new place by then - I really cant remember

and what is this about wine well with 26 points I think you have plenty of room for a glass or two and the extra activity points would be put to good use on wine :):)

Aww lovely i hope you have a nice time. Let's hope the weather picks up for you!

I will be moving to OH's parents for a few days before flying back home.

Sometimes when packing becomes stressful a glass of wine and a bit of a break is the only option. I'm bad enough at packing when it's just for a holiday let alone an entire house!!! *sigh* i'm really looking forward to getting settled soon so i don't have to move all of my things every year.

Have a lovely time and don't forget to make a note of your steps i'm sure you'll manage loads over the weekend :D xxx

Hi chicken

Just popping in to say I hope you have a lovely day today and don't get too swamped with the packing!

xx

Hey my love! Thank you. It's getting there slowly but surely. Hope you are having a good one my lovely xxx

Good afternoon my lovelies. Not a great deal of news to be honest. Just taking a well deserved break from packing. It's all too much like hard work! I hope you are all having a fab day and hopefully talk to you later. Take care x x x

Evening Saski my lovely

just off to bed so nighty night, hope you have had a good day - not too stressful, just wanted to pop on before I head off to dreamworld.....................xx

Morning..
Hope you are almost done with the packing,i find it is good therapy and the ideal time to "get rid" of stuff :confused:

Have a nice day today x

Hiya as fuzzy said a good clear out is very theraputic..afraid to say im very ruthless & dont keep much junk or clothes i havnt worn,the charity shop does very well out of me i must say! x

Evening Saski my lovely

just off to bed so nighty night, hope you have had a good day - not too stressful, just wanted to pop on before I head off to dreamworld.....................xx

Hey m'dear. Aww bless you. I hope you had a nice time in dream world. :)xxx

Morning..
Hope you are almost done with the packing,i find it is good therapy and the ideal time to "get rid" of stuff :confused:

Have a nice day today x

Hey my love. Yes i got rid of lots but still ended up with mountains of stuff. :) I hope you are doing okay :) xx

Hiya as fuzzy said a good clear out is very theraputic..afraid to say im very ruthless & dont keep much junk or clothes i havnt worn,the charity shop does very well out of me i must say! x

Hey chick. Yes it is definitely good i felt better for getting rid of a lot of stuff. But i did also keep a lot of stuff. I am a massive hoarder? (right word? who knows) Hope you are good my dear. x x x

Good morning all.

Well that was a traumatic couple of days but it is all done! I had 2 hours sleep night before last so we could get everything done. I ended up cleaning basically the entire house as well as i need my deposit money back. *sigh* Oh well i did earn myself 5.5 activity points yesterday and that was just the walking part not to mention the lifting and lugging. All hail the mighty pedometer :D

I'm still feeling really good although totm has arrive so kindly during packing up my life so i'm a bit achy.

I hope you all have lots of lovely things planned for the weekend. I will try and get in a few diaries now but i need to move things around here now as well. Love xxx

Morning all! Just! Hehe!

I am feeling much better after my somewhat traumatic packing experiece. Yesterday i had a lovely day with my OH's family just watching him play cricket until the rain came down. We still had a great day.

Does anyone know how many points are in a Mr Whippy (a small one i might add with a flake though)?

I was pretty good yesterday apart from that.

B - yoghurt (1.5), small OJ (0.5)
S - WW Biscuit (1.5)
L - WW Pizza (3.5) salad (0) yoghurt (1.5)
S - Mr Whippy estimated (8)
D - Sandwich (2) crisps (1.5) WW carrot cake (2) Stawberries and yoghurt (2)

24/26 and a couple spare incase the Mr Whippy was more!

I just realised i ate an almost ridiculous amount of yoghurt yesterday. I definitely do go through phases.

I hope you are all having a lovely day and have had a brilliant weekend so far. x x x

Oh and despite my lazy day i still earnt 2.5Ap's just walking around so that was good :D xxx

morning hun glad you had a good day yesterday i think your pointage for the ice crean will be more than enough. This ped challange is really motavating what a good idea :) it's amazing how many steps you clock up just pottering about isn't it, it's making me more aware and i find myself doing big strides around the place lol xx

morning hun glad you had a good day yesterday i think your pointage for the ice crean will be more than enough. This ped challange is really motavating what a good idea :) it's amazing how many steps you clock up just pottering about isn't it, it's making me more aware and i find myself doing big strides around the place lol xx

Brilliant that's good about the ice cream that means i saved 2 whole points! Yay!

Aww i'm so glad it is helping you to be motivated that's fab! I find it encourages me to go upstairs etc as soon as i need something rather than waiting till i have to go up and even little things like that make a big difference :) Keep up the big strides m'dear :D xxx

Only dissapointment there was seeing you'd been watching the cricket, bad girl. My evening last night was somewhat spoiled by the mother of a random cricketer ringing to complain that someone swore in the spectators at a match. Despite my assurance that OH would be in touch that wasn't good enough and she berated me soundly as being hard hearted and uninterested ...YES right first time but it took me the best part of an hour to get rid of her and I only did so by puting the phone down Bad M!!

Hopefully you will have a more restful weekend after all that packing.

Take care

M

Back