A day in the life of *Saski* - Woohoo! What a good'un! :)

Good to see you back hun! :D

Have missed thee!

OOO and well done on your losses fab stuff, you're kicking my ass! lol

xx

Hey my lovely thank you very much. Have definitely missed you too. I'm glad to be back so we can have our chats and giggles. xxx

Welcome back hun,you have done great while away from us well done! xx
How did you get a star?? i want one! x

Hey

you're back - was thinking about you today - how bizzarre

well done on your losses - you have done fabtastically xx

Morning all! I hope you are having a lovely day. I am having a very lazy day today which is BAD!! I need to get on with my application but i keep getting distracted. It doesn't help that there is lots to distract me. I am house sitting at the moment and the house has a small farm with it with birds (bird terrify me so it's good for desensiticing me) and veg/fruit etc so i keep just going for aimless wanders. *sigh* oh well could be worse at least it's getting me activity points :D every cloud and all.

I've also started an online teaching assistant course so that is keeping me busy too. I think i'm just lacking motivation today.

Anyway i hope you are having a fab day and i am off to continue my catch up. Lots of love x x x

Welcome back hun,you have done great while away from us well done! xx
How did you get a star?? i want one! x

Hey my love thank you very much! :) I think you need just over 100 rep points so you'll be there in no time :D Hope all is well with you my dear. x x

Hey

you're back - was thinking about you today - how bizzarre

well done on your losses - you have done fabtastically xx

Hey Fitz my love.

I am indeed back. How sweet of you to be thinking about me. How are you getting on?

Thank you very much i just got to keep it up ahead of going on hols!!! Eeeek! Hope you are all good. xx

sounds like a good day to me Sas :D hows the application coming along? x

sounds like a good day to me Sas :D hows the application coming along? x

Hey my love! How are you today? My application sadly isn't happening at all. Too many distractions i know as soon as i get down to it i can write away it's just getting started. *sigh* Hope you have a good day planned. xx

You are not the only one having a distracting day. Me too. and i keep thinking of bold food! But I will not do it........ :)

Hey Cat! It's comforting to know i'm not alone. I'm trying really hard to not just go and raid the fridge. hehe.

Stick at it my love we must resist!

Thanks for visiting my diary i'm going to go and find yours :) xx

Mmm although ive been busy im also hungry today..is there something in the water?

What sort of birds are we talking sas? If its big ass cockerels & turkeys & the like i can understand your fear! Im trying to get the little cute robin types into my garden but it aint happenin yet! xx

Evening Sas

Thankyou for visiting me - must have bored you ridgid he he

Hope you have enjoyed your lazy day xx

Mmm although ive been busy im also hungry today..is there something in the water?

What sort of birds are we talking sas? If its big ass cockerels & turkeys & the like i can understand your fear! Im trying to get the little cute robin types into my garden but it aint happenin yet! xx

There definitely seems to be something about! I just had my dinner early i was sooo hungry! I feel a lot better now though. There are turkeys and geese and chickens and ducks and they keep flying at me when i try and feed them - it's almost tempting to not feed them just to stop it happening. lol. I can live with the cute robin ones!! Hope you've had a good one. xxx

Evening Sas

Thankyou for visiting me - must have bored you ridgid he he

Hope you have enjoyed your lazy day xx

Evening my love. Not at all i always love to catch up on my favourite Norwich gal! Hope you had a nice time in Starbucks. I'm surprised they haven't gone out of business without me going at every possible minute. hehe. xxx

i used to have a pet chicken.. she was lovely :) but i cant stand birds flying around my head.. so pigeons are a no :p

hope youve had a good day Sas :D xx

i used to have a pet chicken.. she was lovely :) but i cant stand birds flying around my head.. so pigeons are a no :p

hope youve had a good day Sas :D xx

There are pigeons here too... and i just had to take out a gigantic spider... live the dream. Still it's character building isn't it. :D My day was good thanks. How was work? Not too bad i hope. xx

by take out, i hope you mean snuff / KO / stomp on / squish.. etc.. rather than handle LOL :p

Oh don't worry i didn't like pick it up with my hands or anything i used the trusty paper and glass trick. It was a good 3" plus squared so i was glad to have it out the house but think it might have been worse to try and kill it. Yuk! Bev and Charly would have loved it! lol. xx

Back