A day in the life of *Saski* - Woohoo! What a good'un! :)

hey Sas, i find i lose weight best if i eat all my points when i am exercising - i tend to feel I need them more. If i dont exercise so much, then i tend to find it easier to save a couple and still lose weight x

Yay Rach you are back. I hope you had a lovely time. Yeh i think i am going to have to try that. Thank you for the advice. I'm just facing an odd dilema at the moment in that i don't seem to feel that hungry atm. I think it's partly because it's hot but it's just very bizarre.

The only way i can get my points up atm is to eat rubbish which i'm not really in the mood to do atm with my swimming drive. These are like foreign times to me i'm sure next week i will just crave wispas the whole week lol. Ho hum. Good to have you back. x x x

Blimey sas i think ive eaten all your spare points & more these last few days!
Wish i had the issue of not being able to eat my points! x

Well done on the lb :) I think you probably are saving too many points ontop of your swimming. Try not saving them and if you do need to eat them use the APs.. or at least make sure you use the ones you've saved at the end of the week.

Shame you can't make it to the meet! :(

morning :D hope you have a lovely day today - are you swimming? :) xxx

She could be swimming down my road right now as the rain is that bad its like a flippin river!

Evening all! I hope you had a lovely day. I didn't really do a great deal today to be honest. I went an did a little shopping in town with the Ma and i got 2 new swimming cossies in the M+S sale.

This is one. I can't find the other one online but it is brown in a similar style with some bead detail. I got them both for £24 which i thought was pretty good really.

I also was a good girlie and helped my mum defrost he massive freezer. It's one of those chest ones took a long time and found food from quite a while ago lol.

Then i just went for a little wander down the country lanes near my house and got a pretty decent 7AP for about 7 miles.

oOo and good news i successfully managed to eat ALL of my points today. Well i say eat i drank 4 of them in the form of Coffee Baileys! YUM!!!

So yes all in all not too bad a day. Thank you for your visits i will reply to you all now. Have an awesome day tomorrow my dears. xxx

Oh and all i need to do now is look like the model in my swimming costume... one day maybe lol xx

Blimey sas i think ive eaten all your spare points & more these last few days!
Wish i had the issue of not being able to eat my points! x

Hey charly my love. But you were allowed to eat my spares for a few days in celebration so that's okay. Trouble is not eating them seems to be having a similar effect to eating too many at the moment. Maybe i've just reached a little sticking point and will get a good loss this week. Hope all is well with you my dear. xxx

Well done on the lb :) I think you probably are saving too many points ontop of your swimming. Try not saving them and if you do need to eat them use the APs.. or at least make sure you use the ones you've saved at the end of the week.

Shame you can't make it to the meet! :(

Hey love. Thank you very much. Yeh i am trying to eat more of my points and even managed them all today. I know i'm really sad about the meet but don't worry i'll do my best to make the next one. Hope you've had a lovely day. xxx

Hey hun hope you have had a nice day i know its strange isnt it appatites are funny things! xx

Hey Linds. Thank you. Yeh it really is very bizarre. Tomorrow i bet i won't be able to stop myself eating. Ho hum such is life. Hope you had a good one. xxx

Hiya :)
Well done on yer Weightloss this week...
Im glad you like the BNS chips too :D;) xx

Hey Fuz. Good to see you. Thank you very much. BNS are the best. You teach us all so much my dear. Hope all is well with you. Get your pedometer back on missy. Linds, Claire and I are still at it :p Hope you had a good'un xxx

morning :D hope you have a lovely day today - are you swimming? :) xxx

Hello my dear Rach. I wasn't planning on swimming today but nearly had to to get to my house today. hehe. Although it wasn't as bad here as it is in the mainland. Hope you had a lovely day my dear. xxx

She could be swimming down my road right now as the rain is that bad its like a flippin river!

I did wave as i went past. :p xx

Morning!

Just popping in to say hello :)

Have a great day!
Twigs
xx

Hey my lovely. Hello :D. I hope you had a lovely day too. Loving the new pic. xxx

Hope you're having a fab day hun

xx

Hey thanks my love. It was very pleasant thanks. Hope yours was too. x x x

So did today bring anything interesting :)

Hey H!! Not anything particularly interesting to be honest but a nice enough day none the less. Hope yours was fun filled :D xxx

Good morning chick!

The swimsuit is gorge and 2 for £24 is really good!! I had such a hassel finding one before I went to France, and I'm sure one day you will look just like the model too :D

Hope you have a lovely day and well done on the AP's, I must confess that I forgot to put mine on yesterday, was running a tad late for work, but I will put it on today and I also intend to take it on hols too!

xx

morning, the swimming costumes sound lovely, and a bargain at that priice if they're M&S!

hope you have a lovely day :) x

Good morning chick!

The swimsuit is gorge and 2 for £24 is really good!! I had such a hassel finding one before I went to France, and I'm sure one day you will look just like the model too :D

Hope you have a lovely day and well done on the AP's, I must confess that I forgot to put mine on yesterday, was running a tad late for work, but I will put it on today and I also intend to take it on hols too!

xx

Good afternoon my love. Thank you very much. Yeh i normally have such a nightmare finding them too. I think i timed it quite well as i caught all the sales. I can't wait to get some decent sunshine!

Lol thanks chick. We shall see. Might take a while yet. I'm so glad we have a similar amount we want to lose it means we are in it together for the long run :D

Don't worry about pedometer just wear it when you can my love. I'm sure you will rack up some points when you a walking around the lovely Dublin streets. Have a lovely time x x x

morning, the swimming costumes sound lovely, and a bargain at that priice if they're M&S!

hope you have a lovely day :) x

Hey my love. Thank you. Yeh quite the bargain eh. They were £25 and £35 each originally so i got it for like 60% off! Woop!

I hope you have a lovely day too :) xxx

Good afternoon my dears i hope you are all having a good day. Not much news too report today.

Although i have decided i am going to set myself a couple of mini challenges for my holiday at the beginning of October. It is 6 weeks till i go away and i am wanting to trim up a little.

I am going to try and do 1500 sit ups before i go which is 250 a week.

I am also desperate to sort my arms out. I don't want to be able to fly to Cyprus with my bingo wings i'd rather just go by plane. They are starting to improve quite a bit but i'd really like to trim them down a it more. Does anyone know of any good, but managable, exercises that will cut them back to size. Any suggestions will be gratefully received :)

Hope you have a fab day all. Take care. x x x

Back