A day in the life of *Saski* - Woohoo! What a good'un! :)

Hi saski, swimsuits are gorgeous but sorry cant help with the bingo wings-have a fine set myself.
We are off away this weekend then we have about 8 weeks til our next trip at the end of october, i hope to have shifted some lbs by then

Hi saski, swimsuits are gorgeous but sorry cant help with the bingo wings-have a fine set myself.
We are off away this weekend then we have about 8 weeks til our next trip at the end of october, i hope to have shifted some lbs by then

Hey mommyb. Thanks for dropping by. Thank you i will have to try one of them out later. They are such a nightmare aren't they. Oddly enough i have found wii fit boxing helps a little but i think i need something a little bit more effective than that.

oOo sounds good you deserve a nice little break. Where you off to at the weekend and again in 8 weeks? Hope you are having a good day my dear. xxx

we are off up to north yorkshire this weekend (Whitby/Scarborough)
am gonna meet up with fuzzy on sunday so i am really excited about that.
then end of october we are of to a log cabin in the forest of dean,paid for by my in laws !! that trip is a joint clelebration of their ruby wedding anniversary and they are both 65 this year

we are off up to north yorkshire this weekend (Whitby/Scarborough)
am gonna meet up with fuzzy on sunday so i am really excited about that.
then end of october we are of to a log cabin in the forest of dean,paid for by my in laws !! that trip is a joint clelebration of their ruby wedding anniversary and they are both 65 this year

Oh wow that sounds lovely. I'm sure you will have a great time. Have lots of fun with Fuzzy :) xxx

Hey sas huni i hate exercise so just relied on the weight loss for the bingo wings to disappear..soz not much help!:eek:

not much going on here either today v boring actually. caught up with a friend this afternoon for a chat & thats about it x

Hey sas huni i hate exercise so just relied on the weight loss for the bingo wings to disappear..soz not much help!:eek:

not much going on here either today v boring actually. caught up with a friend this afternoon for a chat & thats about it x

Hey my love. lol. Yeh i think that will prob be the main thing to be honest. They defo aren't as bad as when i started but i just was wondering if there was anything i could do to speed it up a litt.e

Aww i love catching up with friends though. I hope you had a lovely evening. Hope tomorrow is good for you. x x x

Evening all/morning.

Not much to report. I went out with some friends to a pub quiz tonight we did alright we probably came middle out of about 11 teams or so so not too bad. I was quite impressed with some of the answers i got though as i'm normally hopeless at these things. There were only football questions in the sport section though which was rather annoying as i don't follow football at all. I would have excelled had there been anything on the Ashes but unfortunately there was nothing. *sigh*

Still looking for a bingo wing fix if anyone has any good ideas :)

oOo and just adding my new sit up ticker. 40 down 1460 left to go.

Have a lovely day tomorrow/today my dears. x x x

you can do tricep extensions to help with your wings:

One Arm Seated Dumbbell Extension Video & Instructions - Muscle & Strength

if you don't have dumbbells (i dont) then you can use a 500ml bottle of water or a tin of beans or anything along those lines to give you extra resistance :)

81+ Triceps Exercise Videos With Pics & Detailed Instructions!

any of the dumbbell exercises on there would work - the rest really require extra equipment that you might not have :) x

That's brilliant thank you so much for your help Rach! You are such a star. I will defo be giving them a go. I do have some dumbbells (they are pretty light though) so will see if that does the trick.

Thanks so much my dear. I hope you are okay and having a lovely day. x x x

Hey all. I hope that you are having a good day. I've spent the day trying to organise things for my application for my PGCE next September. It's all quite stressful but i'm so excited to get started. I just hope my application is good enough. Tonight i am off out to a friends gig and album release so that should be good fun.

I'm getting really excited for seeing my OH he is flying over on Sunday. It seems like forever since i have seen him. Over 3 weeks!!!

I'm trying to be good this week as next week is going to be an absolute disastor i have so many events and meals out. So this week i would love to lose a couple of lbs so i can get to my 2 stone and have a lb or so in the bag for next week.

Hope you all have some good plans for the weekend. Take care. x x x

Oh your evening out sounds like great fun - is the band on you tube - if so pm me the details please

hope you are having a great time with OH

so sorry I havent been around - I am trying to catch up on all news and visit all the diaries before I go on holiday this weekend :)

ps for triceps you can also do wall push ups (also try some asymmetric ones) just keep the elbows on really close to the body - I usually do a few of those when I wait for the kettle to boil - I have a handy bit of wall right next to the kitchen work surface :):)

Hey everyone!!!

I'm back! How are you all? I've missed you all so much. I have been internetless for far too long but hopefully that has been sorted now.

I'm just going to give you a quick update on how i have been getting on and then i will catch up on all your diaries. Let's face it 3 weeks of catch up is going to take a fair amount of time!!!

Ok well here are the weigh ins i've had since i was last here.

31st August - 1lb (Lost 2 stone + 10% total)
7th September - + 2lbs (Went out like everyday)
14th September - 2.5lbs (Woop lost it the next week)
21st September - 3.5lbs (double woop)

So generally i've been pretty well behaved apart from my bad week but i was so pleased to get rid of it straight away. I have lost over 2 stone now and over 10% which i'm thrilled about.

I have been doing WW for just of 5 months and have lost 32lbs! So about 6lbs each month. Yay!!!!

I am hoping to lose 1.5lbs this week to get me into the 16s for the first time in a LONG time. *fingers crossed*

I have lots of news to give you too soon and i'm so sorry for leaving you for so long. I won't let it happen again.

I hope all is well with you. BIG LOVE

*Saski* xxx

ps for triceps you can also do wall push ups (also try some asymmetric ones) just keep the elbows on really close to the body - I usually do a few of those when I wait for the kettle to boil - I have a handy bit of wall right next to the kitchen work surface :):)

Hey my lovely. That's brilliant thank you very much. I will be sure to give those a go. Sorry i've been away i will catch up with you as soon as possible. Love x x x

Welcome back hun. :)
Its lovely to hear you have been doing reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly well...
Great stuff...bye for now xx

Welcome back hun. :)
Its lovely to hear you have been doing reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly well...
Great stuff...bye for now xx

Hey my lovely Fuzzy. So nice to hear from you too. Thank you for your kind message. How are you? Hope all is well with you. Could you possible post me the link for your diary so i can get catching up? :D xxx

lovely to see you back Sas, well done on sticking with the WW :) xxx

lovely to see you back Sas, well done on sticking with the WW :) xxx

Hey my lovely thank you so much for your message. I hope all is well with you my love and your PGCE course is going swimmingly i'm off to catch up on your diary now :D xxx

oOo i have a star!! I'm sooo excited about that! Thanks everyone! You are all so lovely. x x x

Back