A day in the life of *Saski* - Woohoo! What a good'un! :)

Oh and i forgot to mention i had a STS at Weigh in which means i need to lose 3lbs this week if i want to hit my 2.5 stone target! If i don't get it it's not the end of the world but it would be jolly nice.

Although on a plus side my OH's Auntie said she could really notice i had lost weight and i have just taken in my favourite skirt as it was getting to the stage where i was flashing random strangers as i walked anywhere. Hehe! Good times. xx

Good luck for weigh in huni xxx

Thank you so much my love. Hope you had a lovely weekend. :) xxx

hey Sas, you gone quiet again.. hope you're alright :) good luck for WI xxx

Hey Rach. Sorry i went quiet again. Trust me i am anything but quiet! Hehe. You will be proud of me i have been working very hard. If you are still happy to give it a quick read through i'd be very grateful. :) Hope all is well in the wonderful world of Rach! :) xxx

Hope you're ok hun

xx

I am indeed thank you so much my love. I hope you had a brilliant weekend and had a good WI on Thurs! :) xxx

hope you are doing well X

Hey! Good to see you. I am thank you. Hope all is well with you! :) xxx

Morning Sas

Hope weigh went well & you have a great weekend x

Hey Bev! Thank you kindly. I did have a great weekend. I hope you did too! xxx

Morning chicka..
Hope your w/end is fun,fun,fun..x

Hey my love. Thank you very much it was a good one. Hope yours was cracking too. Have you had any of your home grown BNSs yet? xxx

evening! where've you gone this time? hope you got your app sorted okay :) xxx

Sorry my love. Working hard. It seems to be there but i will let you tell me what you think! :D xxx

busy,busy,busy!!!

you must be so excited for your hols,good luck with weigh in

Hey my love. Yes i was indeed fortunately i am sitting down now to recover from such an ordeal. I am getting very excited and the forecast is looking toastie :D Thank you very much for the luck. I'm going to go for a weigh in on Thursday again because of last week being out of sync but i will be back to Monday post hols. Hope you had a lovely weekend my dear :) xx

I'm off for a little bit but i will be back to continue catch up. Much love to you all. xxx

Mornin sas ta for the visit to my diary. I forgot you also had a cat called miffy(boy i think!) I think about my miffy every day in cat heaven:(!

Anyhoo not long till you escape the cold english weather you lucky thing! Did i hear you took in your own skirt?? i dont even have a machine! got 2 things i need to ask mummy dearest to see if she can take in for me,seems a shame to give to charity or whatever.

Have a good week whatever you get up to xx

Hiya hun.
No not had any of our homegrown BNS yet,but all the british ones are in the shops at the mo and are a better price..:D
Hope you have a fab evening xx

Hey all. Sorry for my absense! AGAIN. It's beena very busy few days and i had absolutely no access to the internet. Sad times.

However i successfully submitted my application in tonight woop! Just waiting for my reference and then nothing to do but keep my fingers crossed :D

Thank you so much to my lovely visitors. :) You are too kind.

I have also lost 1.5lbs this week which i'm really pleased with as i have now entered the 16s! Woop!

I had to weigh in early as i won't have time to over the next few days but i'm pleased as punch to have lost 1.5 in 5 days! Good holiday preparation.

I am going to have to be really well behaved for the next 2 weeks so as not to undo my efforts.

I will do my very best to pop in tomorrow night but i leave very early on Thursday so won't be able to get online then. I hope those of you going to the meet have an amazing time. I will definitely be there in spirit! Massive love! xxx

Mornin sas ta for the visit to my diary. I forgot you also had a cat called miffy(boy i think!) I think about my miffy every day in cat heaven:(!

Anyhoo not long till you escape the cold english weather you lucky thing! Did i hear you took in your own skirt?? i dont even have a machine! got 2 things i need to ask mummy dearest to see if she can take in for me,seems a shame to give to charity or whatever.

Have a good week whatever you get up to xx

Hey my lovely how are you? Hope Tilly is on the mend too. Aww i'm sure Miffy is having a ball in cat heaven. Miffys make excellent cats :D

I am extremely excited for the great escape especially after all the rubbish weather today. I did indeed take in my own skirt hehe. It's because i'm loathe to buy too much new stuff at the moment. I literally couldn't have worn that skirt anymore if i hadn't taken it in (as it was getting to the stage where i was flashing too many people) and it was one of my favs. I might treat myself to a new wardrobe in the January sales if i'm well behaved :) Hope you had a lovely day. xxx

Hi hun! Glad you've got your application all sorted, I'm sure it'll knock em dead and they'll be begging for you to start!! :D

Well done on your STS this week and I'm sur you can get to your target before your hols! I know you can do it :D

Have a lovely day

xx

Hey my lovely. Thank you so much. Hehe i wish. You can defo be on the selection team :D I hope you have had a lovely day. Make sure you have a drink for me at the meet. :D Take care. xxx

Hiya hun.
No not had any of our homegrown BNS yet,but all the british ones are in the shops at the mo and are a better price..:D
Hope you have a fab evening xx

Hey Fuz. Thanks for dropping by. Make sure you give me a review when you do. I'm sure they will be fab. Yeh BNS do seem to be very reasonable atm. Hoorah! Hope you have a lovely day. xxx

Hey

well done you on another great loss - not long now to hols - hope you have a fantabulous time my lovely xx

Hey

well done you on another great loss - not long now to hols - hope you have a fantabulous time my lovely xx

Hey. Thank you very much my lovely. :D Yep not long at all. Dead excited. Hope you have had a lovely day my dear and Norwich is treating you well. :) xxx

morning Sas :) hows your WW going? hope you are still doing well :) x

being in the 16's is brill welldone you! :)

Hey huni you will be all packed by now & ready to leave in the morning you lucky b*ggar!!
Have a wonderful holiday & make sure you come back to tell us all about it with pix for evidence please! xx

have a lovely holiday! :D xxx

Hi Sas

Have a great Hols & a safe journey xx

Evening my beauties. Thank you so much for all my lovely visits and your kind words :D

I just thought i'd come on and say a quick farewell after finishing my packing. I'm really going to miss you guys but i will try and send a quick update from an internet cafe somewhere along the line.

Have an amazing couple of weeks and those going to the meet have lots of fun. I'll defo be there in spirit! Pop by to keep me up to date on your lives :D Lots of love. xXxXx

Back