A day in the life of *Saski* - Woohoo! What a good'un! :)

Im soo looking forward to the meet but i think id rather be lying in the sun for 2weeks aswell!!
Dont come back too brown!!:D x

have a lovely hols sas x

Saski !!!!!!!!!!

Are you back yet ?

Good afternoon my beauties.

I hope you all had a lovely couple of weeks. I got back on Friday but we had some internet issues. I missed you guys so much. Hope you had a brilliant time at the meet and much drink was consumed in my absense. I raised my cocktail to you all whilst on holiday though :D

I had an amazing time away it was gorgeously sunny about 30C everyday which was lovely. I am certainly a few shades darker and a few lbs heavier. Generally though i was fairly happy with the damage result as i had pretty much whatever i wanted in the evening but just tried to have a salad or something light at lunch. More wine than should be allowed was also consumed but it was worth it. I am going to go back to Monday weigh ins now that i am back so will reveal the damage then. (hopefully it might be a little less by then :D)

I also received some very good news on Saturday morning i have been called for an interview at my first choice for my PGCE so fingers crossed i will get a place :D

Much love to you all i hope you are well and please forgive me if it takes a little while for me to catch up. It's good to be back xxxx

morning Sas :) hows your WW going? hope you are still doing well :) x

Hey my lovely. WW was definitely put on hold whilst on hols but i seem to be getting back into it nicely. Hope all is well with you and you are enjoying the prospect of a half term week :D xxx

well done on another great loss hun.

Thank you very much my dear. Hope all is going swimmingly for you :) xx

Hi Sas

Well done on the loss and for breaking into another stone bracket!

Twigs
xx

Hey Twigs. Thank you very much. I've crept back up after hols but hopefully not for too long. Hope all is well with you. xxx

being in the 16's is brill welldone you! :)

Hey my lovely thanks very much. It's defo a step in the right direction :D Hope you have had a lovely couple of weeks. xxx

Hey huni you will be all packed by now & ready to leave in the morning you lucky b*ggar!!
Have a wonderful holiday & make sure you come back to tell us all about it with pix for evidence please! xx

Hey Charly. Thank you so much. Unfortunately my battery died out there so i didn't take many pics but i will try and upload the few i did take at some point. Hope you are well chickadee. xxx

Hey hun

Well done on another fab loss! You are wooping my ass :eek: Well done you!

Hope you have a fab holiday hun :D

xx

Hey my lovely clairebear thank you kindly. Hardly wooping your ass though young lady. Hope all is good in clairebear world :) xxx

have a lovely holiday! :D xxx

Thanks my beauty. :) xxx

Hi Sas

Have a great Hols & a safe journey xx

Thank you lovely Bev. I hope you are good and that Norwich has been treating you well. :D xxx

Im soo looking forward to the meet but i think id rather be lying in the sun for 2weeks aswell!!
Dont come back too brown!!:D x

Hehe. Yes it was rather lovely. I hope you had a wicked time. I'm not toooo brown but brown enough hehe :D xxx

have a lovely hols sas x

Thank you my lovely. :D xxx

Saski !!!!!!!!!!

Are you back yet ?

Hey Bev. I am indeed. You've got to put up with my silliness again now. :D :pxxx

Your holiday sounds great, Id love to be there right now! Hope all goes well with your interview, Im sure you will knock their socks off. Enjoy the rest of the weekend. :)

Hey Cat. Thank you very much. Yeh it was a bit of a shock to the system arriving back in the wet and windy :(. Awww thanks fingers crossed eh. I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend too and that you've had a good one so far. xxx

Howdy dowdy sas...
Welcome back hun..glad you had a brillz time,have a lovely sunday xx

Hey lovely Fuz. Thank you very much. I did indeed. Just pootling around today hope you are having a lovely sunday too :D xxx

Right gang i got to pop out but i will definitely be back to catch up later. Hope you are all enjoying your sunday! LOVE xxx

Hey sas good to see you back safe & sound & that you had a brill holiday!

Mondays weigh in should be fine,holiday gains always disappear very quickly! xx

Hey sas good to see you back safe & sound & that you had a brill holiday!

Mondays weigh in should be fine,holiday gains always disappear very quickly! xx

Hey my lovely. Thank you very much :D. Yes i'm hoping it should be okay. I have my fingers crossed. Btw i'm loving your new pic you look stunning in it. :D xxx

so pleased you have your interview hunny :D you'll be great! xxx

Hey saski, glad to see you back and that hols were good.
good luck for interview and for mondays weigh in.

ps charly's pic was taken at the meet-there are more in her album,would've been brill if you could have come-maybe next time

Glad to see you back Saski and that small holiday gain will soon be gone when you get down to it after Monday.

Good news re the PGCE interview lets hope it all goes well. When I had my interview in the dim and distant past I got very flummoxed and kept referring to children..not a good start when it was for Higher Education students from 18 upwards. Anyhow all the peeps on the panel were much older than me and didn't bat an eyelid so obviiusly they thought of them as kids themselves. It was a great time so I hope to hear you got on it Rach loves hers

M

Hey all. I hope you are good. Thank you for my lovely visitors. We are currently having internet trauma. I am at the library so just thought i'd stop by. OH is going to try to fix it tonight. Hopefully catch up then. Take care. xxxxx

Wondred where you were- hope its gets sorted so you can hurry back xx

Back